[Dogs] Questions about breeding dogs

-h!red-

Veteran X
My dog is 1 year old now and I have some people that are wanting him to breed their dog.

I have no idea about where to begin with the paperwork aspect of it and was wondering if anyone here at TW has gone through the process before with registered dogs?

the best is when they get stuck together after fucking. i crack a smile everytime i see two dogs stuck ass-2-ass trying to walk around

the best is when they get stuck together after fucking. i crack a smile everytime i see two dogs stuck ass-2-ass trying to walk around

First time I saw that as a kid, i was terribly confused.

I saw it again as an adult, and I was still as confused.

:ugh:

omfg :rofl:

219911962_1a70463b66.jpg

I didn't know this could happen

Yea that's awesome. 2 million strays, but lets make more so we can have a fancy dog.

Fuckin trike

you can apply this line of complaining to almost every aspect of american consumerism

it's best to just leave it alone really

Yes this is very true and the term for this is called "a tie". This is due to the bulbis glandis of the male dog's penis swelling after it enters the female, thus preventing the male from withdrawing from the female until after the swelling has subsided. This is a completely natural occurrence that can last anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes, and does not hurt either one of the dog's. The worst thing a person can do is to try and pull them apart because that can cause trauma to both dogs.

:rofl: :lol: dear god this made my night :lol:

Back