[Dog]Saved a black lab from being dumped.

kicker

Veteran XV
A guy i work with was gonna dump his black lab out at the lake. I told him i'd take it. It's full blood male and he is registered. his name is NUBI (newbie). He's almost a 1 and 1/2 years old.. currently 87 pounds.

nubi1.jpg

nubi3.jpg

nubi6.jpg

nubi9.jpg

nubi10.jpg

nubi11.jpg

nubi12.jpg

nubi13.jpg

nubi14.jpg

Last edited:
WTF kind of a faggot would dump a dog in a lake? I hope that guy dies in a fucking fire. Nothing pisses me off more then people that abuse dogs. Any other animal, I don't care. But dogs rule. Good looking lab, I'd like to have one just like it.

Finski said:
WTF kind of a faggot would dump a dog in a lake? I hope that guy dies in a fucking fire. Nothing pisses me off more then people that abuse dogs. Any other animal, I don't care. But dogs rule. Good looking lab, I'd like to have one just like it.

i don't think he was going to dump him in the lake.. i think he was going to dump him off AT the lake not IN the lake.

what type of person just dumps a dog... atleast post a classified giving him away.

Good save on your part! Looks like hes a fun dog.

Tell the guy you work with he isn't worthy of breathing the same air as the dog.

gj kicker. :)

Finski said:

fkin a

that dog is cute++++++ wtf

that guy is a fucking faggot

i can understand MAYBE taking it to the pound, but thats a stretch and would require a reason other than just not wanting the dog

but dumping it in a lake?? OMFG that is fucking inhumane. damn.

id fucking kill that guy.

btw, nice dog, i've got a blond lab, love that damn dog.

and who's the girl + more pics

kicker said:
i don't think he was going to dump him in the lake.. i think he was going to dump him off AT the lake not IN the lake.

I considered this after re-reading the original post. It's still a fucking cop-out, faggot thing to do either way.

No kidding, it wouldnt have been hard at all to find it a home. Great looking dog, welcome to the world of Labbies. :)

Let me just say that black labs are THE SHIT!

Watch out for hip/joint problems, I've heard of many a lab crippled by joint problems. It's a shame too, because they're usually so active.

he wanted to get rid of the dog because it was chewing up his privacy fence and digging holes in his backyard. Plus he has his 2nd baby on the way + plus a cocker spaniel at his house. he said Nubi was just too much to handle.

My dog was originally dumped in the desert outside of Las Vegas when he was 3 months old. Purebred black chow. Best dog I've ever had.

Zxqv8 said:
Let me just say that black labs are THE SHIT!

Watch out for hip/joint problems, I've heard of many a lab crippled by joint problems. It's a shame too, because they're usually so active.

i know i've read about it.. what i'm worried about is the amoutn of stairs i have in my apartment.. i've got a funny feeling that the stairs really aren't gonna help his chances any.

Finski said:
Good looking lab, I'd like to have one just like it.
I do. :D

Word of advice though, if you're not going to breed him, neuter him NOW. We waited too long with mine. Cut his nuts and he got FAAAAT.

He's more ottoman now than dog, but he's still a sweetheart.

Back