Do you think its too cold to pick shrooms?

Twi$ta

Veteran X
I live in MS, I think its been pretty hot the past few days and it rained 2 days ago, think there would be any shrooms in the fields? Ive never picked them before but I know somebody who has and I kinda wanted to try them out tonight

I think there'd be plenty, just gotta go find them and eat as many as you can.

Last edited:
yea, go pick em
its cool.
eat the shit too, itll give you a buzz

Did you know if you mix lighter fluid and robotussin then set that mixture on fire the stuff that is left over will get you high as fuck?

SuicideSnowman said:
Hey Did You Know If You Lick A Frogs Ass You Get High

umm...no there is a certain species of toad i think live in africa...but anyways you have to milk the glands above its eyes and lick that...actually im not sure if licking it work i think you have to let it dry and smoke it...i think its a derivative on DMT. Im not real sure but i sure you could find acurate informationg on www.erowid.org or www.lycaeum.org

anyways... what the temp there...it need to be around in the 70's pretty constantly before there will be a lot of shrooms in the fields....you mihgt be able to find some in lower temps but not nearly as much.

here in SC its getting there...it will be like 80 one day and then freeze a week later...shits crazy, im just waiting for the temps to get pretty constant before i go hunting :)

SuicideSnowman said:
good job detecting sarcasm

:shrug: there are people here that think pot and shrooms are bad so i didnt know if you really thought licking a frogs ass would get you high...both are pretty equally rediculus....

^Vu|tuRe^ said:
umm...no there is a certain species of toad i think live in africa...but anyways you have to milk the glands above its eyes and lick that...actually im not sure if licking it work i think you have to let it dry and smoke it...i think its a derivative on DMT. Im not real sure but i sure you could find acurate informationg on www.erowid.org or www.lycaeum.org

anyways... what the temp there...it need to be around in the 70's pretty constantly before there will be a lot of shrooms in the fields....you mihgt be able to find some in lower temps but not nearly as much.

here in SC its getting there...it will be like 80 one day and then freeze a week later...shits crazy, im just waiting for the temps to get pretty constant before i go hunting :)
You are so fucking stupid that it causes me physical discomfort. I weep for you. Really, I do.

Back