Do you sleep with white noise?

EspoMan

Veteran XV
I am such a light sleeper that I have to sleep with white noise at night. I usually have a fan on in the background. If I didn't sleep with some sort of white noise in the background, I'd wake up for any little sound.

Anyone else like me?

yes i leave my computer on for a little bit of noise, but don't find it hard to go to sleep without it on

i like a lil light fan noise. computer fan is good if its in the room, otherwise a small/whisper fan

without that i'm always hearing little noises from the monsters walking around the house and it keeps me up

i have piece of shit cable cars outside of my shithole san francisco apartment and i hate the. White noise is helpful

sleeping without a fan on/computer fans seems too quiet to me, my comps on 24 7 so im just so used to it that anytime i sleep anywhere else it just seems so eerily quiet that its hard to sleep... i usually end up turning a tv on

Most people with Tinnitus need a fan or otherwise to drown out the ringing in their ears, I definitely have a tiny amount of this but it's never quiet enough for me to notice

Back