Do you see civil war in your lifetime?

think someone has been watching too much fox news

you are an imbecile, and you are brainwashed. you will probably be one of the first to die in the coming civil war. and the funny part of it is you will probably be killed by a liberal minority. good luck.

you are an imbecile, and you are brainwashed. you will probably be one of the first to die in the coming civil war. and the funny part of it is you will probably be killed by a liberal minority. good luck.

how are the lines drawn in this civil war? like neighbor versus neighbor or by state lines or some other geographical distinction?

the line is like this

TRIBALWAR GAMING NEWS
----------------------------------------------------
FAKE NEWS AND NORMIE SHIT LIKE REDDIT​

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
You DICK!!

I have been waiting for Van to post one of his threatening posts so I can use the above with him saying it. Damnit!

:rofl:

Vanster said:
Re: I am a former RMCP Officer. I don’t take well to online disrespect from cluless clowns
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid.

I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You're fucking dead, kiddo.

gorilla warfare LOL

Anyway, to the point: I don't see civil war in my lifetime. The left doesn't want it, and the right are a bunch of pussies. Any kind of war will be information only.

gorilla warfare LOL

Anyway, to the point: I don't see civil war in my lifetime. The left doesn't want it, and the right are a bunch of pussies. Any kind of war will be information only.

Vanster is right for once, the left (political party) don't want a civil war because they know that they have no power in a military no-holds bar fight and their necks would be the ones in the noose. Their Antifa branch of brown shirts doesn't have the balls to go toe to toe with out of shape proud boys when they're carrying weapons against the proud boys.

Last edited:
MSNBC’s Chris Hayes: Trump Supporters Must Be ‘Confronted and Destroyed’
Several days later, the liberal media still hasn’t moved past President Trump’s controversial tweets, but are instead rallying around them in opposition. MSNBC’s All In host, Chris Hayes, took a leading position Thursday night by denouncing all Republicans and Trump supporters, and calling for a revolution of sorts against the Trump administration.

As with all social justice warriors, Hayes has been circulating his “cause” all week, building the case for Trump’s apparent racism. He began: “Each part of the coalition has been dealt into the Trump presidency. It is a classic model of corrupt governance. The capo on the top and the many, many bosses below who are given control of their domain to do as they wish.” This statement, clearly meant to place Trump along the ranks of Hitler and Mussolini, has been a staple MSNBC scare tactic for some time now.

Next, Hayes turned his ire on the American people: “But the base, what does the base get? The folks in that arena. Well, it's obvious, isn't it? They get to chant. They get to revel in their own Americanness and primacy at the expense of others.” Not only is the base at fault for their patriotism and desire to protect their country but “Trump and now the entire Republican Party and most of the conservative movement realize that is enough for them.”

According to Hayes, the conservative movement has been hiding some maniacal plan and it had nothing to do with their ideology: “They realize that no one actually cared about deficits or small government. That was never the fuel that fired the engine of Republican politics. It was always roiling rage against them that was on full display in the ‘Send her back’ chants last night.” For a movement that prides itself on being thinkers and valuing common sense over being guided by feelings, Hayes sentiments seem unlikely.

Nevertheless, Hayes continued to insist on the eminent danger posed by millions of peaceful Americans and implored: “It must be peacefully, nonviolently, politically destroyed with love, compassion and determination, but utterly confronted and destroyed. That is the only way to break the coalition apart.”
[.....]

"utterly confronted and destroyed"... peacefully? nonviolently? :lol:

Leftist Starts Petition Drive to Ban President Trump Campaign Rallies After “Send Her Back” Controversy
A leftist activist has initiated a petition at Change.org calling on public and private venues to ban President Trump from holding campaign rallies in the wake of the “send her back” crowd chants targeting Muslim Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) at Trump’s Greenville, North Carolina rally Wednesday night. The initial target of the ban is Trump’s August first rally set for U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati, Ohio.
[.....]

If they manage to 'ban' Trump rallies, I see bad things in the Emo's future.

There's no fuckin' way these massive arenas will say no to the President of the United States because some butthurt anarchists signed an online petition. Gimme a fuckin' break.

They're absolutely terrified of Trump's overwhelming support and they can't hide the fact that he sells out everywhere he goes with double-capacity crowds OUTSIDE while their overtly anti-American candidates can't even fill a high school library. What a joke.

Have I mentioned kill all leftists and globalists?

gorilla warfare LOL

how are the lines drawn in this civil war? like neighbor versus neighbor or by state lines or some other geographical distinction?

Draw a line somewhere south of San Francisco and extend it to somewhere south of New York. Some of you may argue to push that line further north.... into Canada? I'll listen. They're already Global Capitalist... i'm sure antifa and other like minded ilk won't mind living there.

The South will rise again
as National Capitalists under the United States Constitution and work better than ever with Mexico (who will secure their borders with our 'help'.)

Last edited:
8idy.jpg

Its true, they operate at all levels of town govt from the fence post installer all the way to the top.

pretty sure the map has already been drawn...
1479020779217.jpg

Generally speaking it will be rural American loving people against the city's communist zombies the universities are pushing out.

The Rural areas are tired of having their tax dollars siphoned away to these cities only for the cities to demand more and give a shit less about the "rust belt" which is anywhere 25miles away from a city in any state.

Last edited:
Back