do you put your peanut butter in the fridge?

You do realize it takes like 3 seconds to mix the separated oil in the peanut butter with a knife before spreading right?

After it warms up for 5-10 minutes.

There is no harm, whatsoever, with leaving your peanut butter in the pantry/cupboard, it will not go bad.

The reason you need to refrigerate organics is because they will seperate, and they lack preservatives to keep bacteria from growing, part of being natural means they don't put shit in it to keep it fresh, it will rot.

Last edited:
After it warms up for 5-10 minutes.

There is no harm, whatsoever, with leaving your peanut butter in the pantry/cupboard, it will not go bad.

The reason you need to refrigerate organics is because they will seperate, and they lack preservatives to keep bacteria growth, part of being natural means they don't put shit in it to keep it fresh, it will rot.

You don't need to refrigerate natural peanut butter. It will stay fine for months without refrigeration. You are simply wrong about that. Natural peanut butter at room temperature will separate. It takes like 3 seconds to mix the separated oils in natural peanut butter at room temperature. Hence natural peanut butter does not need to be refrigerated because of either reason you've cited.

Refrigerated peanut butter lasts longer than non-refrigerated peanut butter. Both natural and unnatural last a few months unrefrigerated. If it takes you like a year to go through peanut butter than you might as well just refrigerate it, but that doesn't apply to most people.

if im buying a major brand like kraft or jiff or something, then no because its fucking pumped full of preservatives

fresh or organic shit i would

I'd rather take 5 seconds out of my busy schedule to stir it than eat COLD FUCKING PEANUT BUTTER. What the fuck is wrong with you people?!

i like peanut butter after i take it out of the fridge, after 5-10 minutes its a cool yet malleable delicacy =)

Where can I find this mythical bread that will retain enough heat when toasted to thaw cold peanut butter?

Peanut oil takes a loooong time to go rancid, so I would not assume you have to keep it in the refrigerator.

Back