Do you live in Phoenix?

Why would you live in a desert?
The Army stuck me here for my last assignment, and I would have told you I never would have lived in a place like this. But...

300 riding days a year

Rarely get snow

No earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes (Sorry for those in OK), or blizzards - just gets hot. I have AC, and a very nice pool. Our monsoons get interesting...but its just water.

And the lack of humidity is amazing!!

I totally understand others not getting it or even wanting it. Just like I won't live where the humidity is over 60% for most of the year, or where you get more than a few inches of snow.

I have lived in Tucson longer than any other place in my life. Its home now.

Arizona is ok outside of summer, lots of outdoor stuff to do. The food scene is less intimidating than Cali but you can find some fine dining. I wouldn't move back tho

The Army stuck me here for my last assignment, and I would have told you I never would have lived in a place like this. But...

300 riding days a year

Rarely get snow

No earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes (Sorry for those in OK), or blizzards - just gets hot. I have AC, and a very nice pool. Our monsoons get interesting...but its just water.

And the lack of humidity is amazing!!

I totally understand others not getting it or even wanting it. Just like I won't live where the humidity is over 60% for most of the year, or where you get more than a few inches of snow.

I have lived in Tucson longer than any other place in my life. Its home now.
This!
When I'm not in Mazatlan
I'm in Calexico ~ the same ? My Uncle and cousins moved from Missouri to Apache Junction long time ago and we'd visit.
If I'm not thinking of surf, I don't mind living in the desert

Back