Do you let your kids win?

Right now playing games with my daughter means she drives in circles in Forza Horizon 3 for 10 minutes before she decides she wants to do something else. So we haven't really gotten there yet.

yes, i also make sure that everyone gets a medal and teach them that all the people are created equal

I used to drag my feet against my oldest brother because if you beat him too bad he would get mad and throw controllers and shit or leave. So we kind of just learned to let him almost win or win sometimes as a way of preserving our consoles.

I used to drag my feet against my oldest brother because if you beat him too bad he would get mad and throw controllers and shit or leave. So we kind of just learned to let him almost win or win sometimes as a way of preserving our consoles.

5yw9wm.jpg

Your older brother wouldn't have been able to throw controllers if you had just disabled his hand.

I probably wont but will handicap myself by doing things left handed, taking away my knight or bishop. Or playing games that have handicap options like smash

Games and sport yah, apparently we are supposed to, but it's easy to forget. They can tell, so some theatrical failed attempts at a come back help with the illusion. I did loose the bottle flipping comp cleanly... well nearly.

My son is grown so no lol. But when he was little I did the unconnected controller and he thought he was playing...oops

No.

Sends the wrong message.

Encourage them to stick with it and get better. There will always be someone better than you / to aim at. Expecting them to acquiesce to you is unrealistic. Train harder and win yourself.

Eventually they'll beat you.

Unless they are retarded like tehvul.

Back