Do you kill cops in video games?

Do you kill cops in video games?

• Total voters

Amadeus

Whiner
Veteran XX
P4p3pUJ.png

Chewbacca doesn't play games with that option. He does kill princesses and ewoks... that's kinda controversial

title was clickbait no one would have clicked on the thread if we knew it was this weirdo whining about space man bad

tbh I've never been into killing fake people in video games I prefer fake zombies etc.

edit: or nazis e.g. castle wolfenstein

I don't think I would have had much trouble sniping the Rodney King assailants instead of getting video.

APA PsycNet

Public Significance Statement—This study examined the relationship between personality traits linked to psychopathic personality and proxy indicators of excessive force among samples of police officers and undergraduates.

Consistent findings across samples suggest that the relationships between personality and performance criteria measures are not unique to law enforcement, implying that psychopathic personality traits may explain problematic performance irrespective of environment and/or experience on the job. This is counter to the concept of a “police personality,” and the results suggest that measures of antagonism/meanness are most helpful in screening for potential excessive use of force in police candidates.

Back