Do you drink tap water?

Milk-Man

Veteran XX
If so do you filter it? With what? Do you have your water delivered? In your experience is one water delivery service better in terms of quality than others?

I think water from the tap is shit. It tastes like shit because it's full of shit. It's terrible for you. Stop drinking that shit. It's making the frogs gay and the people too.

So how do you filter out all the stagnant bugs, parasites and chemicals from the rainwater that falls in your well

i know you're a few sandwiches short of a picnic but water is filtered when it passes through the ground

bottled water is nothing but tap water from a warehouse in another city

you might be lucky to get reverse osmosis or additives to make it taste better (fiji, smartwarer)

i had well water as a kid and i honestly cant drink city water because the smell of chlorine

We boil our water ever since we moved to the historic district of Annapolis. The piping is so old you never know what bacteria and lead stays around. I don't think it helps the possibility of lead but it definitely makes the water taste fresher than Maryland swamp water tap.

I live in a city with good water (Plantation FL). However, we had our kitchen re-done and I made it a point to have the plumber install a water filter under the sink.
Amazon.com: Everpure H-1200 Drinking Water Filter System (EV9282-00): Home Improvement
Replacement cartridges are $189 for the set.
https://www.amazon.com/Everpure-H-1200-Replacement-Cartridge-EV9282-01/dp/B002WDS3AW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1488053504&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=everpure+h-1200&psc=1
Water flows through 2 cartridges. There's a tap at the sink which is great for cleaning food. A line runs to the fridge which also has a water filter. If I'm drinking water from the door of the fridge, it's been filtered 3 times. I replace the filters once a year. I fill a huge Voss glass tube and take that to work every day.

In the morning I drink a glass of lemon water with cranberry juice, flak seed, and honey. Drink the Voss tube at work, then drink more water once I'm home. When I go to bed I have one of those newer aluminum thermos cups on the night stand.

Last edited:
i get 5 gallon jugs filled at the water and ice down the street

i think their shit is like reverse osmosis'd

tastes real gud

Back