Do you clean your own vehicle?

CJ0RTZz.jpg

Juggs I just give you a hard time but really hypocritical about everything you do & say

KittyCat said:
You do realize I'm wealthy from day trading

I'm not trying to brag since idc and rather live poor simple lifestyle

I just dont get you trying to perpetuate this in on welfare thing when other ppl here know it's not true

I think it's hilarious tho keep posting it

At least keep the bank teller troll it is funny hehe

Leaf blower is good idea. I have an air compressor with a big blow gun that I use to reach around under seats. It's incredible the amount of dust that accumulates in cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wash my car once a year. I park outside on a gravel driveway. There is no point in trying to keep it clean.

If I can clean my own house, my own room, and my own ass... I can clean my own car.

Clean your own shit and have some pride, for fuck sakes.

I'm interested, yo juggs what are u driving these days

Just a truck. I'm looking around for something new as the truck just rolled 200k. But its in good shape, everything works and most importantly there is no payment

Juggs u should focus more on going to the gym and cleaning your own front lawn you slob

Is it hard being a wannabe? You try so hard to be one of the 'cool kids' but just never quite make it do you. You should take a couple days, get your prescriptions filled and destress

Hi I am here to run your 5 star.

Uhhh okay. You want to run my multi million dollar property. What is your experience?

I have a degree and I am a bartender.

:lol: Get me a beer you moron.

Last edited:
i'd hire him right away

u need a face 4 the customers

my 5 star needs successful bartender w/ ppl skills to do all the up front management while i throw furniture at walls and kick trash cans in the office

Just a truck. I'm looking around for something new as the truck just rolled 200k. But its in good shape, everything works and most importantly there is no payment
do people often have payments on vehicles over 200k in your experience?

I suppose a 60$ detail wouldn't be the best tho, right?

Back