Do most of your friends know each other?

Gil

Veteran XV
I have about 5 circles of friends, and nobody in one circle knows anyone from the others.

Do you have 1 big circle, where all of your friends are common friends with each other?

I've got friends from a couple groups. One is almost completely removed (one person has met a couple from a different group), the other two have a bit of intermingling.

I have like 4 circles, an dsometimes they see eachother but they really don't inter mingle.

I have about 5 circles of friends, and nobody in one circle knows anyone from the others.

Do you have 1 big circle, where all of your friends are common friends with each other?

I'm the same way as you. I have multiple circles of friends and they don't crossover much.

I don't have any friends.

:-(

this. in the last year, nearly all of my friends have either moved or become distant due to conflicting schedules and inability to see each other.

most of them knew each other though.

part of it was that I'm either always at work, or hanging out with the same person. both of those are no longer issues as of 2 weeks ago though.

Both. My main group of friends are like 6-10 guys that all hung out in college together. I also have other friends that don't know the main group. I figured all human beings were like this.

I have multiple personalities some of them wear wigs or fake moustaches. If world's where to collide it could be a total breakdown of the psyche for Rabbi.

Last edited:
Back