Do I suck or is it not working? (skiing on water)

um, i've done it. go faster and don't DIVE IN. shallow angle like a plane landing and lots of speed.

take a light & e-pack and try it yourself

Yeah it's broken but still possible. On winterlake use the jump pad(catapult) and light and epack active. and a VERY flat angle. Also when you hit the water be sure to be jetting and skiing(Not sure if skiing helps)

I've done it I believe, I came in very shallow and I didn't find myself getting caught in the water. It did seem a bit slower though as I recall.

Phantom88 said:
Yeah it's broken but still possible. On winterlake use the jump pad(catapult) and light and epack active. and a VERY flat angle. Also when you hit the water be sure to be jetting and skiing(Not sure if skiing helps)
You HAVE to be skiing to make it work ;)

Its funny that you float in the water and you can use your sniper rifle while floating. Would that be a bug or can you now use sniper in water?

I have a Cavern light route that uses one of the ponds to skip off of. Works for me like a charm, if I can hit the route. :(

Don't know if anyone else has noticed, but when you hold ski, you drop in the water, like a rock. And also, if you have good velocity while going through water and try to jet upwards, you pretty much just continue your forward momentum.

Back