[Divorce Thread 287364] It is now official

Married 10 years raised her son for 12 had a kid of my own. Caught her in some lies with who she was talking to on her cell phone. She got pissed and left for 3 weeks not telling me what she wanted to do. Long story short I saw some charges of her going downtown and asked her about it. She said she was with a girlfriend. Month go by divorce has been filed and I find out she is dating someone. Turns out he works downtown the the person she was talking to on the cell phone was her friend who was dating this guy at the time. So divorce is now final she gets a couple of grand from the house and 65,000 from my 401k

She only make 1200 a month so she will burn through all of that quickly and she loses all health insurance for her and her son.

Suck it bitch I win!!!

Dude, she used you to take care of her kid and fill her emotional needs for 12 years. Not only that but she got $65k and it was her fault the marriage failed. Your lawyers must suck because now she's going to milk you for 8 more years. So you think you won because you're free and can fuck some chicks? She's been fucking dude behind your back for years, while doing her best to suck you dry. You're far from winning, but play your cards right and in a few years you might be able to say you did.

Dude, she used you to take care of her kid and fill her emotional needs for 12 years. Not only that but she got $65k and it was her fault the marriage failed. Your lawyers must suck because now she's going to milk you for 8 more years. So you think you won because you're free and can fuck some chicks? She's been fucking dude behind your back for years, while doing her best to suck you dry. You're far from winning, but play your cards right and in a few years you might be able to say you did.

not to take her side or anything, but her cheating on him is probably the end of the story not the beginning. I wouldn't say it was completely her fault just based on what was written from NB's perspective

While part of this is possible:
1. I dont pay any child support for her kid just mine
2. She wasnt fucking anyone else until the end
3. I did win because she has NO earning power at all and I have tons.
4. The 65k was only from 7 years of putting in. So in 7 years I had 135,000 contributing modestly. I will demolish that in the up coming years

Why you marry this, she will never leave you

fcb41_2009-Porsche-911-Carrera-01.jpg

Well, you can't go to Vegas, but you can play a lotto ticket. If you win, just wait 6 months to claim it under a corporation. Vacations will be good. If you don't go on the ski trip this year, then plan a bunch of summer trips for next year, Vegas (with Grand Canyon deluxe tour from www.scenic.com), Cedar Point, The Keys, and so on.

She'll be like, Why didn't you do those things with me? Chicks love vacations.

I wonder if I've really been hanging out on TW too long when NGFM's "fuck it, go skiing" seems like actual sage advice.

Back