Dinner: ENCHILADAS! (pics)

Crazy8 said:
did your parents ask why you're taking pictures of everything in the kitchen and rushing to the computer to post them on an internet website where the first reply asks for pics of your tits?

They weren't around for most of it, luckily.

Hey, what can I say - I have a timid stomach that likes nice old fashioned german & hungarian food.

Besides, my beef with sour cream is a texture thing really.

and cinnamon toast OWNS.

Last edited:
Excel said:
Hey, what can I say - I have a timid stomach that likes nice old fashioned german & hungarian food.

and cinnamon toast OWNS.

Can I win you over with Italian food? That's my specialty. I only know 2 Asian recipes, but that's the other area I'm working on..

And cinnamon toast is my fave. :D

ultravioletuf said:
Can I win you over with Italian food? That's my specialty. I only know 2 Asian recipes, but that's the other area I'm working on..

And cinnamon toast is my fave. :D
ok, I also like italian pastas. I dont like anything that comes smothered in vinegar dressing tho (or dressing of any kind oter than turkey dressing.... mmmmmmmmm). I have a simple pallate :D

Excel said:
ok, I also like italian pastas. I dont like anything that comes smothered in vinegar dressing tho (or dressing of any kind oter than turkey dressing.... mmmmmmmmm). I have a simple pallate :D

I mostly have pasta recipes. I don't really do the vinegar stuff; it's a bit too sour for my tastes.

:D

You should stop by sometime, I'll cook.

garlic toast, cinnamon toast, toast slathered in heart-destroying but oh so good butter...

Back