dillinger, is LOD sleeping on mstrikes bed while shes staying with you in philly?

her asshole always carried the scent of soap and her pussy smelled like pussy juice. 90% of the time anyway

Things are getting out of hand. My life is now completely surrounded by TW. I have one personal friend on a sex trip to Montreal with a fat dude he met on the internet. I have another friend in a relationship with the queen of TW.

Oh the drama...

Things are getting out of hand. My life is now completely surrounded by TW. I have one personal friend on a sex trip to Montreal with a fat dude he met on the internet. I have another friend in a relationship with the queen of TW.

Oh the drama...

didn't you meet both these "friends" on the internet as well?

Oh the drama...

And you're an MMA fighter, lol

Oh the drama...

at this point, i think the only answer is... off yourself.

Oh the drama...

whats your record now? Last i heard it was 2-0 ?

didn't you meet both these "friends" on the internet as well?

No they are both friends of ~10 years

And you're an MMA fighter, lol

I do it as a hobby mostly

at this point, i think the only answer is... off yourself.

Pretty good idea

whats your record now? Last i heard it was 2-0 ?

I only fought once... and won. I went to another event but the guy didn't show up so I guess that is a forfeit win? Regardless I don't really count it.

Back