dillinger, is LOD sleeping on mstrikes bed while shes staying with you in philly?

Are you fucking kidding me? Did he talk to her over the internets? They met through TW?
yes and yes. after the thread mstrike made exposing their e-relationship, a drunken dillinger called mstrike and yelled at him "DUDE DO YOU THINK I WOULD STAY UP TIL 8 IN THE MORNING EVERY NIGHT TALKING TO HER IF I DIDNT HAVE REAL FEELING FOR HER???" :scared:

yes and yes. after the thread mstrike made exposing their e-relationship, a drunken dillinger called mstrike and yelled at him "DUDE DO YOU THINK I WOULD STAY UP TIL 8 IN THE MORNING EVERY NIGHT TALKING TO HER IF I DIDNT HAVE REAL FEELING FOR HER???" :scared:

real feelings for the kind of girl that sleeps with the terraforces of the world?

pull the other one

Fraggle you fuck ugly 20.00 street walkers from around the World and you are bugging a guy about a girl?

You cannot even get good looking hookers. You are so ugly and FAT the only hookers that will go home with you are worth $20.00 bucks on a good night.

:lol:

You should make no threads about girls..You have never had a girl fuck you with out getting paid.
I tell ya Fraggle you might say you do not care- but you do :lol:

BTW- GET A GOOD LOOKING HOOKER ALREADY GOD

Back