Did I miss the Tele exit thread?

i'm probably my own biggest fan......no way i'm ever doing that

okay, very good. I've had too many people close to me flirt with that shit, and to hear that you might have been was very disconcerting. I'm glad you're okay and you are you, and are making good decisions. I disagree with you politically, but I don't want you going anywhere, physically.

That said. You're an idiot, go fuck yourself.

<3

i'm probably my own biggest fan......no way i'm ever doing that

most of the time my only fan

i love all you guys on here......no matter how much i fuck with you or talk shit

it's just empty words. sounds in the wind meant for a message board less and less people read.

after enough years you are family. even if it isn't your favorite family member. or one you want to sit next to during the holiday feasts.....:lol:

i think the majority of your posts and threads on here are to rile people up......get the little dogs barking and making noise as you smack the gate........stir the pot

mine are the exact same......i wish all of you well on here

there is positive reinforcement techniques

there are negative reinforcement techniques

I'm a bigger fan of the second version. I want all of us to reach our full potential. I always find more to learn from criticism than fake praise and empty compliments.

i hope everyone realizes that long before getting too mad at me.

this life shit is hard and getting harder. as such i am just trying to forge each of us in some fire.

hopes of numbing the dumb

it aint meant to trigger anyone too hard

Does all this bullshit include me? Asking for a friend. Wait, what?

Oh my God this thread is so full of love I can't stop cummin'...

I too miss Lemon and Smiling Canadian. I know Smiling Canadian left with a pretty frustrated post about the quality of people here but I hope he makes his way back someday. Didn't lemon leave because of nexting? That shit should get the death penalty here at tribalwar.

me, I only cntrl k in tribes, 100 years is not that long to hang around.

Last edited:
Didn't lemon leave because of nexting?.

What? I didn’t see any nexting threads since ICfire Nextel his daughter. Was this in the MAGA Thread? I don’t try to keep up on that beast.

Yeah nexting is certainly a shitty thing to do (unless you’re nexting a pedophile, fuck them).

Back