Devswarm amirite

random iss manz said:
It's been fun.

However it's not over yet. Unless I've missed something, ISS get Sov back downtime tomorrow.

If you can keep the station & remove some more of our POS's, then we might think of admitting defeat.

Maybe.

Lets face it, we're going to fight to the last. And you wouldn't have it any other way.... YARRRR!!

___

Cheers for the good fights guys, enjoying the KOS fight, but not so much the second one where (as you noted DBH) we had some fairly bad lag. FC wasn't able to call targets for a good 30 seconds whilst we loaded Sad

Still, all still to play for eh Wink

random LV(well all caod LV :lol: said:
Spam, lag hacks, idiot allies, idiot dev, idiot gm, t1 frig idiots, can't fight equal number idiots, we're awesome, we have 12 more titans being deployed, we can't be defeated, we didn't want JV1V, we had 12 small towers! etc etc etc

It's hilarious. LV's leaders/mouthpieces are currently the complete embodiment of.
IIM.jpg

They weren't as bad before either, though they always tended to blame their allies for a lot of shit. However it seems that BoB got involved with alts/prodding their allies to fill the typical 'pendulum tick/tock' bullshit posting roles.

:D Vlasic, of all the smackless people's from the ole T2 days, I'm honored to be bashed by you!

Yes. I am LV. I am Skrypt of Shinra. I am better than you. I will beat you.
-- lol That's what you want to hear, no? My posts are light hearted. Yours are wrought of bitterness. But, I can see where you're coming from. My panties are very tight and I am that stupid. The inverse is clearly not true.

<3 TW-style.

So... Goons are powered by Devs... and BoB is powered by Devs...

So what happens when BoB and Goons go head to head? The game explodes? CCP employees find themselves with broken kneecaps?

I think it was "suggested" to him in another thread that his ramblings weren't exactly welcome.

Besides, property only encumbers, right?

Back