Destiny 2

Rambro

Veteran XV
Any1 giving it a shot on Xbox?

Might be looking to do some competition. Let a brotha know. Be mature. Be 1337

I'm getting it on PS4. Maybe PC when I get my new gaming PC, but I'll probably stick to console like the filthy casual I am.

My gameshare buddy will probably buy it for xbone so ill have it. If its anything like the 1st one i wont fucking play that dumb shit though.

its good gameplay but the fact that getting the gun you want is 100% random is beyond fucking stupid.

My gameshare buddy will probably buy it for xbone so ill have it. If its anything like the 1st one i wont fucking play that dumb shit though.

its good gameplay but the fact that getting the gun you want is 100% random is beyond fucking stupid.

FWIW they supposedly aren't doing random perks anymore. Every gun will have a fixed set. Should make it a lot less grindy and hopefully way more balanced. Hopefully the gun perks actually make sense and are balanced.

FWIW they supposedly aren't doing random perks anymore. Every gun will have a fixed set. Should make it a lot less grindy and hopefully way more balanced. Hopefully the gun perks actually make sense and are balanced.

I couldnt get the Last Word or Final Word or whatever that pistol was, but I had 4 ghallahorn rocket launchers which all the kids wanted.

it was a total waste too because I didnt do the raids so they were worthless to me.

There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.

I couldnt get the Last Word or Final Word or whatever that pistol was, but I had 4 ghallahorn rocket launchers which all the kids wanted.

it was a total waste too because I didnt do the raids so they were worthless to me.

The drop rate got much better later on. The first year or so it was terrible. You needed to raid to get the best gear, and you needed the best gear to raid. The last year or so they realized they can't have a loot game where you get nothing ever, so they improved the drops. You could hit max light level much easier and just doing the activities you wanted.

I got the game at launch and quit early on like many did. I went back later when the game was much improved. You could get tons of good gear playing Iron Banner pvp and special events like Sparrow racing.

Raids sucked because you had to find 5 other good players and on console finding that many non-retarded players is impossible.

never tried destiny 1 but looks like something I might like. Borderlands was cool but I'm not a huge fan of the silly story stuff.

Anyway, a really good FPS with loot sounds good.

probably will get an xbox 360 or whatever its called nowadays. do people play this more on playstation or xbox?

never tried destiny 1 but looks like something I might like. Borderlands was cool but I'm not a huge fan of the silly story stuff.

Anyway, a really good FPS with loot sounds good.

probably will get an xbox 360 or whatever its called nowadays. do people play this more on playstation or xbox?

Playstation gets exclusive content, so most D1 players are there, although Xbox has a good community. The problem is they do the timed exclusive content. For most games, it is a month so who cares? But with Destiny, the PS exclusive content isn't coming on Xbox until after D2 launches. WTF.

Destiny 2 also isn't going to take advantage of the new Xbox's additional power.

Back