demonoid invites

I would ask, but I don't want to get you banned if my ratio isn't good enough. I'll just wait until friday to get an account.

i have no idea what you guys talk about with this: oink accounts and invites and demonoid?

could anyone explain?

OiNK is a semi-popular, private torrent site for high-quality music downloads. No movies or video, but they have apps.They also enforce your upload/download ratio pretty strictly.

Demonoid is not really private, anyone can connect. But you need an account to view the torrents available. Has pretty much everything. I haven't heard of many people being banned for poor ratios there.

i can never carry a ratio at OiNK, whatever i download no one else EVER gets from me :( yet i easily have a 1.75 at demonoid with 52GB uploaded

I'm fighting for >1 @ Oink due to the impossibility of seeding anything there to >1 if you download it more than an hour after it's posted. I don't upload anything, which is where you get all of your Oink ratio from.

Demonoid on the other hand...I have something like a 17.5 ratio with a good 200 gigs of upload credit to waste before I even get close to 1.0.

Uploading helps, but not that much. I ended up getting a >1 only when i had about 80 torrents going at once. (I never hop on new torrents.) So be patient and seed all your torrents at once.

Back