[Definitive] Best Dancers of All Time

CMVDA

Veteran X
Why do you care? Because the first video is the greatest 8 minutes you'll ever spend with your life in a non-sexual, non-financial way.

1) The Nicholas Brothers

2a) Michael Jackson

2b) Gene Kelly

3) Fred Astaire

Discuss.

Ginger Rogers was at least as good as Fred Astaire because she did everything that he did while wearing hi heels and moving backwards.

MJ, despite being a complete fruit cake, was an incredible dancer... too bad he's so fucked up. I found out a few years ago that Paula Abdul is the one that choreographed a shitload of his videos and dance moves, pretty cool.

MJ, despite being a complete fruit cake, was an incredible dancer... too bad he's so fucked up. I found out a few years ago that Paula Abdul is the one that choreographed a shitload of his videos and dance moves, pretty cool.

Yea I don't think it's even debatable that MJ is the best dancer of all time. Of course I'm not including ballet dancers because there's a whole mob of people who would strongly disagree.

How do you supply a greatest dancer of all time claim with a video of multiple dudes standing behind the fucker doing the SAME FUCKING DANCE MOVES?

Yea I don't think it's even debatable that MJ is the best dancer of all time. Of course I'm not including ballet dancers because there's a whole mob of people who would strongly disagree.

See I would agree, except that MJ and Janet both went to dance classes...

.......taught by the Nicholas Brothers.

Back