Dear non-pot smokers

VGX

Veteran XX
1.Quit being high and mighty.
2.Our threads are for us not you if you don't wanna read dont click.
3.We do it b/c we wanna get high.
4.stfu

That is all. :bandit: :sunny:

(she was living in a single room with three other individuals.
One of them was a male and the other two, well, the other two were females.
God only know what they were up to in there.
And furthermore susan, I wouldnt be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them
Habitually smoke marijuana cigarettes... reefers)

I smoke two joints in the morning.
I smoke two joints at night.
I smoke two joints in the afternoon, it makes me feel alright
I smoke two joints in time of peace, and two in time of war
I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,
And then I smoke two more

Smoked cigarettes til the day she died
Toke a big spliff of some good sensimillia
Smoked cigarettes til the day she died
Toke a big spliff of some good sensamill...
Easy-e were ya ever caught slippin? hell no!

Daddy he once told me son you be hard workin man
And momma she once told me son you do the best you can
But, then one day I met a man who came to me and said
Hard work good, and hard work fine but first take care of head

(guitar solo)

Whoa, rock me tonight,
Whoa-oh, jah sake,
Whoa-ohh

I don't give a shit about pot smokers, I'm just annoyed with the ones who feel the need to repeatedly point out that they do pot and are so much better for it, and etc. It's like why I have a problem with many evangelical Christians and the like.

Edit: I could care less about the I'm high thread (and the sequel), as well as the less obnoxious smokers.

Last edited:
I don't give a shit about pot smokers, I'm just annoyed with the ones who feel the need to repeatedly point out that they do pot and are so much better for it, and etc.

Like i said if you dont like the threads where we shoot the shit while we are/are not stoned dont fucking click.

(waiting for scooby,parachute,yogi etc. to troll my thread)

Like i said if you dont like the threads where we shoot the shit while we are/are not stoned dont fucking click.

(waiting for scooby,parachute,yogi etc. to troll my thread)

I don't click. I don't mind those threads; they don't bother me, since everything is contained in there. It's the people that bring it everywhere that annoy me. That's not a huge issue on TW, though.

Edit: I'm a chronic post editor.

Last edited:
I don't give a shit about pot smokers, I'm just annoyed with the ones who feel the need to repeatedly point out that they do pot and are so much better for it, and etc. It's like why I have a problem with many evangelical Christians and the like.

Edit: I could care less about the I'm high thread (and the sequel), as well as the less obnoxious smokers.

In 1972 I did acid.
I know all and fixed the world into which you were eventually born.
You can thank me anytime via paypal.
Oh yeah, AND I found God.

He was lost near the 101 freeway.

and I'm completely indifferent to you, just think of me as Switzerland

:bandit:

especially since the target audience is already IN the other threads, this is a whole new level of faggaydomtree

Back