DEAR EUROPEANS

you guys burned the whitehouse but got your asses kicked by a drunk with more bullet wounds than 50 cent in New Orleans

I like most of the Europeans I've met over the years. They like to talk tough on the internets and bitch about America (as do many Americans), but while they're here in person it's all smiles and high fives.

That's because all you faggots start your visits to europe with "wait, we voted against that guy".

Weren't you the one a couple of weeks ago that was saying how Europeans thought very highly of Americans?

How does this thread fit in?

Weren't you the one a couple of weeks ago that was saying how Europeans thought very highly of Americans?

How does this thread fit in?
yeehaw boys we got a smart one here
go back to drinking your firewater and complaining about the white man taking your land, tanto
Spoiler

Last edited by a moderator:
So.. as an independant third party here (ie: Australian), I feel compelled to also address the original comments though.

Please acknowledge and accept the following:

1. We have whipped most of your asses in multiple wars. If we haven't whipped your ass, then we saved it.

Saved from Japan, yes. Though a: we did reasonably well ourselves, even with huge quantities of our forces on the other side of the planet defending British interests and not being released to defend their homeland, and b: it's not like it wasn't in your own best interests to do so, anyway.

2. This entitles us to make fun of you.

If you need a reason, then sure. We're perfectly OK with making fun of you guys for.. well, for just being American, so go with whatever reason you need, Mr Seppo.

3. Spelling words in a more archaic way does not make you smarter.

No, however not being able to spell words correctly does make you dumber.

4. Soccer sucks.

Yes and No. It can be a great game, but is being spoiled at high levels by systemic unsportsmanly behavior and an apparent unwillingness by ruling bodies to do anything to combat it. The commonplace diving and deliberate fouls are something that must be eliminated if it is going to gain acceptance in 'lucrative new markets' (ie the US).

American Football's got its fair share of problems too, though.

(Rugby Union uber alles!)

Great thread. Agree 100%. When will the world realise that America is a universal force for good, and stop acting like a bunch of crybaby pussies when a few little things seem to go wrong.

its football, not soccer

how fucking often do people kick the ball in your so called 'football' ? ;----)

anyway i kinda think it sucks too but thats not the point
At the start of each half. Usually every time a team is at 4th down unless they think they can make it to a 1st. When they go for a Field Goal or extra point. And when they kick off after having scored.

Back