Dear Climate Change Deniers

orbital mechanics is supposed to be simple calculus. Get planets moving from one solar system to another, well a civilization that built the pyramids could handle it, and its possible DARPA is playing with it too.

can you do simple calculus?

and wtf, humans built the pyramids, but there is no way we are going to move a planet.

did you do some really bad drugs at some point in your life and obliterate whole chunks of brain cells?

:spineyes:

did you do some really bad drugs at some point in your life and obliterate whole chunks of brain cells?

2l972p3.jpg

Yes, lobsters, chink booze and chink women = call the baoding police in the morning to see where Togo went.

What about the Pyramids? The Pyramids were part of an ancient power system, there are mounts for a turbine engine on the inside and conductors coming in and out of it. A power system for what? And why does it point to counterpart pyramids on Mars and Venus?

You took that picture because of how unappealing the presentation of that lobster was, I assume. That's possible the most disgusting presentation of one of my favorite foods. I don't know if I could eat it.

anyone with any industrial knowledge that studies the pyramids and combines the method of fabrication with the apparent knowledge of math and time/space should be very apprehensive of any notion that we stand a chance against whatever it is that annihilated that civilization.

at least we've brought this climate change thread into it's true realm, alien induced climate change

(carry on my wayward son)

You took that picture because of how unappealing the presentation of that lobster was, I assume. That's possible the most disgusting presentation of one of my favorite foods. I don't know if I could eat it.

I was pretty juiced, didn't realize it was still moving on the plate and raw and the chink beer, I like german beer, did me in and half a bottle of rice liquor. I made it back inside my room at least but the foundry owner saw it

anyone with any industrial knowledge that studies the pyramids and combines the method of fabrication with the apparent knowledge of math and time/space should be very apprehensive of any notion that we stand a chance against whatever it is that annihilated that civilization.

Psh, Kurt Russell did it with a tiny suitcase nuke.

I was pretty juiced, didn't realize it was still moving on the plate and raw and the chink beer, I like german beer, did me in and half a bottle of rice liquor. I made it back inside my room at least but the foundry owner saw it

were you demoted for your poor performance in china?

Office politics

I have about 30 hours of office work on my plate now (a week) that doesn't include delegating and random problem solving. The project(s) that will bring me back there add up to roughly 40 hours each. Considering I am enrolled in 2 distance ed courses and 4 in class beginning in August, not sure what will happen but the big boss in Calgary wants to see my machine. I have been butting heads with people there and not sure where things are going.

seriously, get a better hobby...

btw is your togo-wacky-o-tron ready for the amusement park yet?

You know I've found the ancient aliens hobby is the only thing that can take my mind off work. I could care less about women, they are full of STD and agendas

The problem with the machine is catalog ordering, there is a pile of parts I saw over the past year in various random catalogs that are critical to the operation even though the design is pretty much settled.

Also its beginning to look like my job is riding on these ideas, so it wont be anything mickey mouse which only adds to the expectation, stress, and time involved.

The Pyramids were part of an ancient power system, there are mounts for a turbine engine on the inside and conductors coming in and out of it.

a turbine engine? inside? inside a limestone/sandstone structure? really? you don't see a problem with this idea?

The pyramids are a decommissioned power plant. They were purposefully sealed off. None of the original machinery was left inside. The outside of the pyramid was constructed in several different layers which have long been stripped away including metal alloys like gold. So they knew how to make anything work, IMO.

Back