Day[9] and SC2 tournies are cyber crack

B-A-L-L-Z

Veteran X
I'm definitely just a casual player and haven't played for months but I'll be damned if I can't stop watching big SC2 tournies and the Day9 daily. Who else is worth watching to learn?

ya fuk ya

it very hard 2 learn ne thing except build order i guess ?? from many korean & pro d00d they fukin apm 2 fast 2 even c ne thing

i dunno i sort of find out a lot more from watching the gold & diamond d00ds u can find on twitch . tv be cause they r using pro build but r slow enough w/ hot key & micro 2 c wat they r doing wrong or rite etc.

Last edited:
i stopped watching all this shit a while back

but yeah some of this shit is legit

day9 has some interesting game theory type stuff but theres only so much i can give a fuck about sc2

That's what kills me. I don't play it non-stop but watching matches and game break downs are just too damn interesting to me. Guess I'll have to start playing it again. Dammit!

i cannot watch day 9 thing where he talk about wat this guy do so very good @ this timing because god dam it i cannot fukin meet these timing w/ my shit play wat the fuk does it mean 2 me fuk

just general macro expand build & b safe etc.

His daily vids are hit or miss. Sometimes they make total sense and yet sometimes they are like hieroglyphics. I'm in that trying to learn stage since HotS is coming out soon. Almost like starting over... Can't wait to see what evolves...

yeah i just like the theory and shit, it applies to lots of games

honestly i think watching day9 vids on and off for a few months made me a better fps player, weirdly

Useful daily here:

But yeah can be really hit and miss at times.

I find going to TwitchTV and looking at some of the guys streaming is interesting too. Can learn a lot just watching the guys playing, especially if they commentate whilst doing so.

SC2 is the best game ever made...

And I basically never play it. It is so hard and complex that I leave it for the pros and watch streams of people playing it more than actually playing games (in totality) myself. I wouldn't change a thing about it to make it more enjoyable for myself either.

Back