Dawn of War 2 - worth it?

$35 is a steal.

I'm having fun playing online with a few buddies. I'm not a fan of single player at all but I hear good things from the people who have played it.

Remember, this is the same company who made like 4 expansion packs for DoW.. I think you'll be able to find a game a few years from now =p.

Last edited:
You'd have to pay me $35 to deal with physical media again.
You're fucking nuts. Retail boxes 4 lyfe brah.

I like to actually GET something for my money besides a digital license or some shit. Let's see $50 for a digital download or $36 for the same thing except you get box art, a box, a manual, and the game dvd.

Me and a friend of mine were going to both buy this after we played and enjoyed the beta. The first DoW was like his favorite game ever. However, he got DoW2 before me, and has since told me not to bother getting it because they totally fucked it up since the beta. He didn't tell me many specifics, but I'm not gonna spend full price on it unless I know it's worth it - and it's starting to sound like it isn't.

You're fucking nuts. Retail boxes 4 lyfe brah.

I like to actually GET something for my money besides a digital license or some shit. Let's see $50 for a digital download or $36 for the same thing except you get box art, a box, a manual, and the game dvd.

Do you print out all your text documents as well?

Me and a friend of mine were going to both buy this after we played and enjoyed the beta. The first DoW was like his favorite game ever. However, he got DoW2 before me, and has since told me not to bother getting it because they totally fucked it up since the beta. He didn't tell me many specifics, but I'm not gonna spend full price on it unless I know it's worth it - and it's starting to sound like it isn't.

Go on more than the unspecified opinion of a single man.

It does not feel like DOW to me at all....It is just a bunch of small scale maps and you have a squad....I prefer something like DOW, full scale RTS....I think it blows.

Back