Dating a girl in your work field

Dope

Veteran X
Would you date a girl that is in the same line of work as you but has a higher degree? Would you feel intimidated? Keep in mind you don't necessarily work at the same place just the same type of work.

Would you date a girl that is in the same line of work as you but has a higher degree? Would you feel intimidated? Keep in mind you don't necessarily work at the same place just the same type of work.

Why not?

Some people don't have higher degree due to financial or other reasons, not because they're less "capable"

Also, remember, those "smart" girls probably want to get married too. If guys are scared off, you have less competition :)

Marry a smart woman does have its challenges though. But on the other hand, it's likely you guys have more things to talk about :)

honestly that would increase me wanting to date her, I like sophisticated bitches that I can learn from as long as they aren't being a feminist about the entire thing.

The part that would get to me is when in an argument you'd always hear, "My mother warned me...blah blah blah"

Back