dating a 47 year old woman

im 27 and i get pretty uncomfortable at the thought of hooking up with girls that are under 21... i sure as shit wouldn't be going anywhere near the young 20's range if i was bofos age, and if i did i wouldn't ever mention it to anyone, even on an internet forum

im 27 and i get pretty uncomfortable at the thought of hooking up with girls that are under 21... i sure as shit wouldn't be going anywhere near the young 20's range if i was bofos age, and if i did i wouldn't ever mention it to anyone, even on an internet forum

why not? Over 18 is legal!

legal or not, it feels predatory... really should be sticking to women within in a reasonable

but then again who knows, maybe in time my views will change, i mean i don't ever want to be banging a 50 yr old, regardless of how old i am

still, its one thing for an old man to go after women in their mid-30's etc, it's another for them to go the barely legal route

legal or not, it feels predatory... really should be sticking to women within in a reasonable

but then again who knows, maybe in time my views will change, i mean i don't ever want to be banging a 50 yr old, regardless of how old i am

still, its one thing for an old man to go after women in their mid-30's etc, it's another for them to go the barely legal route

This too, shall pass.

go for the over +55 ones and enjoy the senior discounts plus most have the handicap parking pass for the good parking spots

angryfacey.jpg

hair ever grow back?

Why the hate?
I've been here a long time and I have never seen Mofo
do anything really evil. When I use the term evil, I’m talking Tribal War standards.
Fact is he seems pretty cool, and even invites you guys to his house once in a while for free food. To me that comes across as stupid nice.
Friends are the good people you know who you call at 2 am when you are in a real jam. I have never met the man, but I like what I’ve seen behavior wise the last several years on this forum. My friends list in SoCal is pretty thin: but if I had a flat on the 405 a 6 am and no jack I’m pretty sure Mofo would come and jam his giant head under my truck long enough for me to put on the spare.
OMG his wife was fat; wake up fuckers it happens. If the worst thing that a woman you love and marry does is get fat, you got off easy my friend.
The thing about him I admire the most is his giant level head. You guys don’t faze him a bit. I hardly ever post because you fuckers get under my skin like crabs. Mofo is the honey badger “he don’t give a shit”

Back