Dare made an AMA on reddit

I would have been happier to die in that coma than brought back disabled and tortured. I think we need stronger euthanasia and do not resuscitate legislation that goes beyond simple "are they terminally ill" "old" or "brain dead" provisions and deeper into the choosing to die category.
I'm not afraid of death at all and plan on committing suicide on a date I set a few months ago which happens in a few weeks as soon as certain things are taken care of (money, will, pets, etc).

I will never have a girlfriend again, smell fresh air, skateboard, go dancing, be able to listen to music, lift weights, have sex, swim for cardio, model or bartend like i did before, drink beer occasionally, drive, etc,etc I can just keep listing the downsides.
Id rather just have peace. I'm an atheist I don't believe in an afterlife. imo in many ways death is just stopping your existence and I'm fine with that as it'd stop my pain and the burden I am to others.

:hrm:

mushbrain looking for support awwwww :D

that's not dare anyway, he's just trolling

whats the context here...why u guys being so mean to this..what if same thing happened to u..u would like it if same happened here?

Dare don't ctrl+k.

I'm not really aware of what happened to Dare ( missed it whenever the news came out ) but was aware he had been seriously injured. I'm not even fully aware this is real.

If I was in your position I would be calling up the CIA or some shady government branch and offer your brain to any medical experiments that involve PC chips installed on the brain.

Last edited:
I'm not afraid of death at all and plan on committing suicide on a date I set a few months ago which happens in a few weeks as soon as certain things are taken care of (money, will, pets, etc).

Back