Damn Frenchies...

Caswell

Veteran XX
Just got off the phone with one...trying to get tracking info on a package.

She tried to "explain" to me that "twenty one" and "two zero one" were the same thing,

Twenty one = 21
Two zero one = 201

Now I can understand she was meaning "twenty, one"...but the human language doesn't work like that. I'm not a mind reader, so when you read numbers really fast I can't detect a comma that isn't there.

She's trying to tell me my package shouldn't have arrived today, even though another package (same source, same shipping time) arrived at the depot 6 mins before and is scheduled for delivery. So what, you fucktards were too stupid to wait 6 minutes to finish unloading the truck so I'd get my package on time?

Oh, and they started a "research case"...ya, that souns inspiring. Pretty sure it's code for "you arn't getting your fucking package, now go away".

yes because obv when packages are unloaded at the depot/hub they immediately appear in the package car awaiting delivery!

(ps the frenchie is a tard twenty one is 21 never 20 1)

yes because obv when packages are unloaded at the depot/hub they immediately appear in the package car awaiting delivery!

(ps the frenchie is a tard twenty one is 21 never 20 1)
In French 21 is "vingt et un" = "twenty and one".

thats great and all

so when you write vingt et un do you write it 20 1 or 21

if theres going to be some cross lingual trouble just do it number by number instead of complicating things with tens or hundreds anyway

thats great and all

so when you write vingt et un do you write it 20 1 or 21

if theres going to be some cross lingual trouble just do it number by number instead of complicating things with tens or hundreds anyway
I meant that if they want to say 21 they say "twenty and one". If they say "twenty one" then they would assume it to mean "20, 1".

I'm just offering an explanation as to why there was confusion.

2 packages arrive on the same truck, the two packages get scanned by the depot 6 mins apart. If the first package came off 6 minutes before, the second package should have been able to get to the vehicle 6 minutes after.

I wouldn't have cared, except that it's a weekend. Now I have to wait until Monday...

Frenchie's used to be a fried chicken chain that was like Popeye's if it were dipped in angel piss and served with rainbows.

2 packages arrive on the same truck, the two packages get scanned by the depot 6 mins apart. If the first package came off 6 minutes before, the second package should have been able to get to the vehicle 6 minutes after.

I wouldn't have cared, except that it's a weekend. Now I have to wait until Monday...

you honestly think that packages move throughout the depot by "magic" okay gotcha

goatsecard.jpg

Back