Dale Earnhardt Crash Video & Autopsy Pics

You wasted my time asshole (by that, I mean the time I spent thinking "do I really wanna see that?" [the answer was yes :(])

Krakbaby said:
the crash was pretty weak compared to the others that we've seen

i dont know how he died from that
I think it's because he was going as fast as he was and came to such a sudden stop, cracking his neck

the other crashes when they flip in the air over and over aren't as bad because of how good the rollcages hold up

it's best to be moving when in one of those crashes

KGB_ate_myBread said:
the fact his seatbelt gave way didn't help.
Were they ever able to prove the seatbelt failed? Last I heard they were still saying it was cut by a safety worker.

JustinCase said:
I think it's because he was going as fast as he was and came to such a sudden stop, cracking his neck

the other crashes when they flip in the air over and over aren't as bad because of how good the rollcages hold up

it's best to be moving when in one of those crashes
you sure you're not making that up?

JustinCase said:
:huh:

I never heard that

yea that was the biggest mystery and why simpson race products is no longer owned by bill simpson, because he was getting ticked off at nascar about them saying the seat belt failed, while bill simpson has a safety worker claiming he had cut the belt. Irregardless the belt was old, and wasn't supposed to be in the car in the first place.

Back