Daily Science Thread

So he'll have excellent reading and comprehension skills beating out most of the people here.

Have you paid attention or is it you are afraid to oppose the moran bus and face their wrath as I know a few here are?

They couldn't do it after all, just look at all their whiny bitch post over being called "morans". :lol:

Yet showing I'm smarter than the lot of you.

:lol: yes

Actually it isn't that I'm smarter, I'm just better at comprehending what I read. That's actually the big difference here.

what fucking language is icfire speaking in now

it's like he gets half a sentence out and then the language centre of his brain dribbles out through his pores

a galaxy is the solar system or something

yeah cause no one ever does that sort of thing.

The real embarrassment here is I am a amateur astronomer.

I didn't deny being caught in that mixup/mistake. Unlike so so many of you I'm not so fragile i can't admit when I'm wrong. Not the first time won't be the last, let me know when you do it.

one of your few legitimate post Lemon.

Maybe some day we can expect even you to pull your head from your bum.

You know since almost all of your post say nothing, which is an indicator for you.

You're making a mockery of climate change science I'll grant you that thinking a single year makes any point on climate change for or against.

So having once more shown you have no actual clue what you are talking about.

The Antarctic's Ice Paradox | PBS NewsHour

It must be nice to live in a fantasy world that no matter what the Earth decides to do, you can still blame it on "humans" and try and collect your tax.

Give me a call when "Global Climate Alarmists" once again go back to calling "Global Cooling" as the reason for our impending doom.

For the sake of discussion, not because actually believe in a religion, the Bible, let alone anything Jews have written...

No, it's hey look jesus wasn't a christian.

Perhaps you ought to try reading more and not be so ignorant.
Considering the definition of "Christian," I would say he's not a follower of himself, sure. I don't know why that really needs to be said as if anyone on the entire planet, religious or otherwise, believes that Jesus was born into a Christian family...

I would say that you're somehow confusing a religious "Jew" and a person born into a Jewish family, but I'm not even sure you can comprehend that obvious difference.

Prophecies to Identify the Messiah, Which Jesus Does Not Fulfill:

1) Matthew 1:23 says that Jesus (the messiah) would be called Immanuel, which means "God with us." Yet no one, not even his parents, call him Immanuel at any point in the bible.

2) The Messiah must be a physical descendant of David (Romans 1:3 & Acts 2:30). Yet, how could Jesus meet this requirement since his genealogies in Matthew 1 and Luke 3 show he descended from David through Joseph, who was not his natural father because of the Virgin Birth. Hence, this prophecy could not have been fulfilled.

3) Isaiah 7:16 seems to say that before Jesus had reached the age of maturity, both of the Jewish countries would be destroyed. Yet there is no mention of this prophecy being fulfilled in the New Testament with the coming of Jesus, hence this is another Messiah prophecy not fulfilled.

1.) Matthew 1:23 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Title

2.) Mother

3.) Isaiah 7:15-17
15 Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good.
16 For before the child shall know to refuse the evil, and choose the good, the land that thou abhorrest shall be forsaken of both her kings.
17 The Lord shall bring upon thee, and upon thy people, and upon thy father's house, days that have not come, from the day that Ephraim departed from Judah; even the king of Assyria.

---

Before actually clicking post, do you look up anything you're writing or just instantly copy/paste anything you read off of a pro-Judiasm website?

Last edited:
For the sake of discussion, not because actually believe in a religion, the Bible, let alone anything Jews have written...

explain the demotion of john the baptist then :roller:
He wasn't?

Someone else being "promoted" isn't you being demoted. What kind of tard logic are you using? Besides, it says HE SAID that, not anyone else. If anything, he stepped down.

from matthew --> john he goes from being a divinely inspired teacher of jesus who baptised him into the ways of the lord to some goober who took off his shoes, bowed down before him and watched as god made the clouds open and the sun shine down on jesus and told john that jesus was his boss

John the Baptist - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Did you even read what is written there?

Last edited:
Back