Dad gets laid off. Son posts YouTube vid asking people to hire him. Dad gets hired.

The guy is graduating next quarter and will be making 60-70k at his uncles company. I hate the school personally, but it's a pretty decent salary for a degree that only took 2 years.

his uncle's company

maybe you should take a survey on expected starting salaries with a devry degree, factoring in all the people who don't get jobs

anecdotal evidence (especially unique situations) don't exactly make your case

Clearly they dont offer courses in pretentiousness.

i think you're all dumb. and your school sucks. does that mean I'm a better person than you? not necessarily. but it does mean you're dumb.

when you can't get a job at a pizza joint, you know you're dumb

Clearly my friends at Devry, ASU, The Art Institute, and myself at Glendale CC all go to shitty college's.

The guy is graduating next quarter and will be making 60-70k at his uncles company. I hate the school personally, but it's a pretty decent salary for a degree that only took 2 years.
If your justification for why Devry isn't a shitty college is that someone's graduating from there and making 60-70K at his uncles company, then it's what you implied.

his uncle's company

maybe you should take a survey on expected starting salaries with a devry degree, factoring in all the people who don't get jobs

anecdotal evidence (especially unique situations) don't exactly make your case
Take or leave it. Really doesnt matter to me.

i think you're all dumb. and your school sucks. does that mean I'm a better person than you? not necessarily. but it does mean you're dumb.

when you can't get a job at a pizza joint, you know you're dumb
Yeah, I'm dumb because I lost out to 1 of 300 applicants. Grow up dude.

Unfortunately DeVry graduates are having trouble right now because people use less heating and air conditioning in a bad economy.

I can guarantee you no employer cares. They don't hire college students because college students are lazy, unreliable and hung over.

jesus christ stfu meber
you need to blossom before you can form logical thoughts
maybe by vet5 u will be there

I never recommended the college. I said he's doing well for himself.
I didn't say you recommended the college... but ayz pretty much trolled you and said that your friends go to shitty colleges, and you cited fucking DEVRY as a proof that they don't? Come oooooooooon.

:lol: Sounds like someone's sensitive about going to a shitty college. Sorry bro, good luck finding a full time job, since apparently that's the norm.

:lol:

I finally finished my learning annex course in gun repair. I'm gonna make a shitload of money in this down economy.

I didn't say you recommended the college... but ayz pretty much trolled you and said that your friends go to shitty colleges, and you cited fucking DEVRY as a proof that they don't? Come oooooooooon.

Eh, whatever. At least I'm in college, which is a heluva lot better than a lot of my graduating class. Most of them are back at home paying child support and getting drunk.

Back