Da Vinci Code Google Quest Cryptex

Mud Sloth said:
I finished my puzzle like 3 minutes after it was released and I haven't gotten an email. :(

I didn't get an email either...The cryptex just showed up in the mail today.

The final puzzle starts on the 18th and the person who finishes it the fastest wins the super expensive trip around the world.

Perfect Prime said:
I didn't get an email either...The cryptex just showed up in the mail today.

The final puzzle starts on the 18th and the person who finishes it the fastest wins the super expensive trip around the world.
Hmm, I haven't been able to check my mail yet today.

/me crosses his fingers

Perfect Prime said:
If winners are based on who finished first, you must've got one...I finished 9 or 10 minutes after they released the last puzzle.
Okay, that's a little reassuring. My girlfriend and I finished around the same time. Assuming we got the cryptexes, it's on now. You're going down!! :)

Apparently they only made the lock on these things for the last two letters...It's supposed to open up with the word "grail" but if you have 'i l' at the end it doesn't matter what the first three letters are... :mecry:

i'm pissed, i did all of them, but during hte last one, of course, i had to be in a meeting...........arrrrrrrrrgggggh i finished all of them like a few minutes after they were released...all for nothing now

I call BS on the OP. Google stated that they would not announce winners until noon today, and cryptex's would be sent out a day or 2 later. Meaning the cryptex will be to you in a few days, not today.

AcidBurn said:
I call BS on the OP. Google stated that they would not announce winners until noon today, and cryptex's would be sent out a day or 2 later. Meaning the cryptex will be to you in a few days, not today.

They did say that, but I did get one today...I don't have a digital camera so I can't take a pic, but the card inside the cryptex did say this, if it helps:

"Congratulations, you have proven worthy of the Da Vinci Code Quest on Google, visit www.Google.com/DaVinciCode to see if your journey continues."

Edit: Ugh nevermind, that doesn't help...I suck

davinci.jpg

Just got this email...

See, I'm not lying!!!

Ha!

Back