D&D Thread IV

I started this campaign with irl buddies a month or 2 after this and we are already 4th level.

Also bards are overpowered.

But seriously, 5th level spell from ANY class at level 10. You can get a ranger or paladin's 5th level spell, which they get at like 17 or something, wayyyyy earlier.

Also wish in the 9th level spell slot

I pick up fool while asking "hasken?"
I shout a curse in draconian and cast shield. Please roll on the wild magic chart.
I crouch run up the embankment and hit the closest goblin with poison spray, aiming for arrow goblins as a priority if they are in range.

I smack my thigh to get hasken to fall behind me.
Hey how many hp does he have

1d100=95 LOL
"you and all creatures within 30 feet of you gain vulnerability to piercing damage"

As you cast your shield spell you feel particularly vulnerable to projectiles, a fear of them washes over you. Moving Forward, you cast poison spray. The spray spreads from your outstretched hand in a grotesque colored sputtering gas, washing over the nearest goblin. It's eyes bulge and it grasps it's own throat and begins coughing up blood. The creature falls to the ground, spasming and jerking about as it tries to get air. With each exhale, blood launches upward and outward.

All that's left before you is a single goblin with a scimitar, it's eyes wide in fear.After falling back and jumping back to the top of the embankment, Fool turns around and blasts the scimitar wielding goblin with a Holy flame. It arcs out of the ceiling above to completely engulf the wretched creature. The Goblin begins to scream and run back further into the cave.

To the left is yet another goblin archer, and the bigger goblin holding the badly beaten human near the edge of the 15 foot ledge.(The human appears to be the bodyguard of your employer.) The larger goblin yells out in broken but understandable common" STOP! we wish to Parley for the life of this Human!"

Hasken, the good dog that he is, limps back behind Goshin and waits at the ready, making quiet whimpering noises to show his pain.

What do you guys want to do?

Last edited:
Meyog and Doggor,
Meyog Drives down on the wolf with both scimitars, each scimitar slices deep into each shoulder blade, driving to touch tips out the other side of its body and cleanly through it's heart. The creature slumps to the ground, blood pumping out of its wounds and the scimitars are pulled from its lifeless body.

Doggor quaffs a healing potion(bringing him back to full HP) he had fastened to his side belt, drops the flask behind him down the chute, pulls an arrow from his leg, knocks it to his bow and lets loose at one of the goblins. The arrow whistles across the cave and smacks the goblin in the gut. The force of the arrow striking the goblin causes him to lurch back and down, knocking him prone on his back. The goblin beside him looks very afraid and takes a wild shot back at Doggor, the arrow does find its mark, but only puts a slice in Doggors' arm(3 hp).

what do you guys want to do?

Jesus Christ hasken is a God damn unstoppable force
95 fucking health rofl

I'm going to lower my hands and signal hasken to growl and stand by my side, by saying "hasken, growl and heel"
I'll wait to see what happens but at the sign of funny business I will end the life of the large goblin with poison death

I started this campaign with irl buddies a month or 2 after this and we are already 4th level.

Also bards are overpowered.

Well the problem is, with real gaming, you might spend 4 hours straight playing(or more) here I have to wait for the players to show up and post their moves, and they have to wait for me to get time to do it.

The nice thing about this however, is I can be more descriptive of what's happening, I tend to write everything then go back and keep making changes to add more flavor. It turns into more of a story. Might be neat to have someone put it all together in one place for an interesting read.

take note it i started at 8:09 my time and the last post went up at 8:47.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ hasken is a God damn unstoppable force
95 fucking health rofl

I'm going to lower my hands and signal hasken to growl and stand by my side, by saying "hasken, growl and heel"
I'll wait to see what happens but at the sign of funny business I will end the life of the large goblin with poison death

the 95 is your wild magic roll but not Hasken's HP LOL

Hasken has 9 HP total, and is currently at 4.

hey how would you like to work out the tides of chaos ?

it says at any point i can reroll a dice (iirc) then at any point in time you can have me roll on the wild magic sheet, then i can use the reroll action right away again without a long rest
since i auto roll on wild magic, how do you want to work this out?

also shit, my dog is injured poor guy :(

Last edited:
for real?
i love you fool
you're gonna go on my bro list
if you reference my character sheet, that means a lot

Back