Cyber Warfare!!!

Dr.Hobbes

Veteran X
Got an assignment to research CyberWarfare. I was told to Google/Bing search for it.... i already got most of the sources I think that are out there. If anyone knows of a good published article out there less than 2 years old pop it on here.

Just needs to be a publication of some sort on Cyber warfare/Information assurance. The person who actually sends me good stuff will receive a broken toaster.

Do my work for me TW!

cyber_warfare.jpg

did they give you anything more specific

as in overt state v state

covert state v state

corporate warfare/espionage

group vs group/state

?

did they give you anything more specific

as in overt state v state

covert state v state

corporate warfare/espionage

group vs group/state

?

Not really. Here is the E-mail

Essentially, what I need is an all-source Google/Bing/Internet search for English-language publications, including US Government reports (e.g., published by the Government Accountability Office and the Congressional Research Service), that have been issued/published in the last two years in the areas of:

1. Information Assurance/Cyber War
2. US Navy Cyber Command
3. Irregular Warfare / Hybrid Warfare

I'd like all materials in PDF, Word (.doc) or Text (.txt) formats, please, and organized according to these three categories. Please assign file names to each that include info on the subject and the date, e.g.: CyberCmd1.15Dec08.doc.

The final deliverables need to be burned on a CD, please.

Not really. Here is the E-mail

Essentially, what I need is an all-source Google/Bing/Internet search for English-language publications, including US Government reports (e.g., published by the Government Accountability Office and the Congressional Research Service), that have been issued/published in the last two years in the areas of:

1. Information Assurance/Cyber War
2. US Navy Cyber Command
3. Irregular Warfare / Hybrid Warfare

I'd like all materials in PDF, Word (.doc) or Text (.txt) formats, please, and organized according to these three categories. Please assign file names to each that include info on the subject and the date, e.g.: CyberCmd1.15Dec08.doc.

The final deliverables need to be burned on a CD, please.

:lol: gl with that, he sounds like an asshole

I'd help you out but I'm snowed under myself ;<

:lol: gl with that, he sounds like an asshole

I'd help you out but I'm snowed under myself ;<

Yea it was kind of one of those moves a higher up pulls on ya. I keep e-mailing him to ask more specifics and he never gets back to me.

Its like "Thanks for the project now WTF do you want specifically?"

God this is dumb. I am just going to start clicking every link that comes up from a goodle search and adding it to the project. Not even going to read it....

Back