Cyanide is an annoyingly pretentious nineteen year old punk:

I was drunk. If I was sober you would be seeing me making posts like that all the time. And, you don't. I barely post in the first place.

Yankee: True, I could just put them on ignore.

I'm honestly just wondering right now if I'm ptavv and bd's first stalking victim or like the 100th.

I was drunk. If I was sober you would be seeing me making posts like that all the time. And, you don't. I barely post in the first place.

Yankee: True, I could just put them on ignore.

I'm honestly just wondering right now if I'm ptavv and bd's first stalking victim or like the 100th.

You're stalking us you dumbshit. You're the one who gets all mad and then pretends to be drunk.
Way to fail.

anyone who would actually buy from someone who posts like that is probably an idiot.

First 'sensical' post in this thread. Exactly what I was thinking. I would never buy something from someone who comes off as a complete punk. He probably doesn't take care of his stuff, and will not care too much about the final outcome of the trade; as long as he gets his money.

anyone who would actually buy from someone who posts like that is probably an idiot.

i sell shit on classifieds all the time

you will never find someone who has had a problem with my sales on the forum. i am prompt in my shipping and give great customer service up until the item is delivered as described; i also price my items fairly for this excellent experience. if someone tries to jew me i will let them know.

get fucked

Last edited:
Back