Current news thread

Tried it once, it doesn't work. You get 4 guys fighting over who's going to be Mr. Black, but they don't know each other, so nobody wants to back down. No way. I pick. You're Mr. Pink. Be thankful you're not Mr. Yellow.

stupid dribble

Countries are not racist.

People are. People always will be to some degree as long as there are different skin tones and mannerisms.

You are racist probably more than I am. I do not blanket hate any group because I have come to realize there are good and bad people in every group and you are stuck hating whitey and blaming them for your own shortcomings. This is a popular belief even though in the US you have the ability to do anything and multiple people have proved it. Blaming whites is great for the lazy.

Well...maybe I should change the above statement. There are not any Indian and Pakistani people I have enjoyed hanging out with. I freaking hated them working at Microsoft. For the most part they didn't give a shit about anyone around them and even though they were told not to, they would microwave fish in the break room.

George Floyd ..have you ever wondered WHY he is the banner child for Democrats?

Why not Michael Brown? Why not Breonna Taylor? There is a long list of these killings under Obama but Floyd, that happened because everything is rasis.

The United States is, fundamentally, a racist country. People forget that.

Pelosi - We need them to pick the crops down here
Hochul - “Right now we have, you know, young black kids growing up in the Bronx who don’t even know what the word ‘computer’ is,”
Biden - If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black

I dont think that is every going to be a settled dispute. Its going to boil down to israel just killing off muslims who bitch until the rest shut up or they figure out a way to make a nuclear weapon with sheep and hummus

and u kno u want me calling the shots here 4 the us of a, we're gonna have a ~NOOBS GTFO~ culture going on and we'll b winning so hard that donnie t AND ric flair AND tom brady AND "chad" ochocinco will ALL b like "damn that guy rly got us on a bigly win streak and the best part is this time the boombers r gonna miss out on it! also this de facto prez is rly handsome and i can't believe he was a midlife incel b4 posting that lauren/kristi triple double"

Who you taking?

mike-tyson-jake-paul-katie-81786560.jpg

tyson-paul-tale-of-the-tape.jpg

Back