Current news thread

I never said anything about what I think. I said that conservatives will never think of her or anything she's done as important.

FYI Mary is 2 years older than me. Lisa is 2 years older than me. One of the most enjoyable and longest relationships I had was with Mindy, 10 years older than me.

Don't attempt to pigeon hole me, you're just going to get ruined.

the fact is, Greta is a complete fraud and a shyster. she says one thing and does the total opposite, save the planet while traveling lavishly around the world. she was born into a family that has direct ties to globalist elites. she goes around setting up OBVIOUS photo opportunities and fake arrests in different areas just to keep herself in the limelight. she is, and always will be, a fraud. :shrug: if you were smart, you would see it too.

The engine was for emergency, she sailed using wind and sails.
And you guys accuse me of getting "talking points" from extremist sites.

n August 14th, she departed from Plymouth, England, on the Malizia II, an emission-free sailboat, to attend a climate summit at the United Nations on September 23rd. (She avoids airplanes, which are among the worst sources of carbon emissions.)

n August 14th, she departed from Plymouth, England, on the Malizia II, an emission-free sailboat, to attend a climate summit at the United Nations on September 23rd. (She avoids airplanes, which are among the worst sources of carbon emissions.)
:rofl: I bet that emission-free sailboat was emission-free to make and carbon neutral too!

fossils wanting us 2 stop burning their fellow fossils

understandable tbch

2 bad those fossilized boomber fux spent their lives undermining nukular power b/c they're hypocritical hippie scumbags who revel in stealing from younger generations

worried about climate change? do something meaningful: kys and take 5 boombers and 2 dozen third worlders w/ u

1.) departing from plymouth as a white european on a quest to tell americans how to live, just like the PILGRIMS u luv so much

2.) if that crummy motorized canoe were legitimately emission-free, then greta wouldn't be exhaling all that excess carbon dioxide while shrieking that the world is ending b/c i'm taking hot showers and driving my car, not b/c u normies have been breeding out of control since the onset of the industrial revolution

3.) ngfm says they come in threes

Good luck

Astronomers worry SpaceX Starlink satellites are ruining view of the cosmos

---------------

Starlink soars: SpaceX’s satellite internet surprises analysts with $6.6 billion revenue projection

Fast forward to today, and Starlink boasts a constellation of nearly 6,000 satellites, with over 5,200 operational and beaming internet access to 2.7 million subscribers across 75 countries. SpaceX is a private company and Starlink’s financials are not publicly available. The company’s rapid growth prompted Quilty Space to delve deeper into what is driving Starlink’s performance.

“Starlink’s achievements over the past three years are mind-blowing,” said Quilty. “We’re projecting a revenue jump from $1.4 billion in 2022 to $6.6 billion in 2024.”

To put that in perspective, the combined revenue of the two largest geostationary satellite operators, SES and Intelsat, which recently announced a merger, is around $4.1 billion.

fossils wanting us 2 stop burning their fellow fossils

understandable tbch

2 bad those fossilized boomber fux spent their lives undermining nukular power b/c they're hypocritical hippie scumbags who revel in stealing from younger generations

worried about climate change? do something meaningful: kys and take 5 boombers and 2 dozen third worlders w/ u
Why do people just stand there and watch? I mean if i were in the presence of the Constitution and someone was trying this..i'd have no problem possibly going to jail for intervening

you gotta love when a person who is so anti something will simp for that exact person in a diff thread because they are easily tricked by the media.. i mean anyone who still thinks greta isnt a priviledged rich girl is fucking dense. She owns more property then most ppl here and she legit was rich before she got famous.

She is literally the 1% rich kid trigger everyone cries about lmao but yeh she got mad about the environment so ppl think shes a real world type person.

I don't care if she was rich or not rich. She was telling the truth I'd applaud her. She is not telling the truth she's a fucking liar and so is the SCIENCE!! she tries to stand on.

Well, wind power is something that she does not lack. If only it could be harnessed hmmmm

Back