Current news thread

I didn't take you for a bigot Juggs....
Im not. I dont care for Israel and the Jews standing on the shoulders of others while they crow about how tall they are. Ever notice you never see jews in significant numbers anywhere but counties that are rich? Because rich countries have big armies. The Jews work their way into the governments of those countries and then use their influence to guide policy that benefits Israel.

Israel didn't become a state because of the hardwork and sacrifice of the Jews, it became a state because of Britain. They didn't hold off the muslim countries around them because of their military might. They held them off because the U.S. and France were feeding them military equipment and funding. This country gets attacked because we support israel....the same people that refer to the non-Jews that fund their protection, with disdain as 'goy'. The places that the Jews claim as their rightful home according to God, they do so with a book they wrote themselves. And Judaism, Christianity and Islam all call that area home so who the fuck says the Jews should be the ones who rule that area? And if you're not ready to suck jewish cock in an instant, you're 'anti-semetic' and a 'bigot'

Fukum. I don't hate them one way or the other. I hate their influence on this country and would be very happy to see them fuck all the way off and handle their own business

Fun fact: Arabs are also semites.
fun fact: arabs also hate america and also have bad b.o. and offensive levels of back and shoulder hair AND they also like to decorate their restaurants and houses with gaudy gold electroplated crap

the only real difference is ayrabs r the descendants of a slave whored out in an illegitimate tryst and jews r the descendants of the evil cunt who arranged said tryst between her husband and their slave and then got all offended by the arrangement b/c her son was getting bagged on (and rightly so) by his older bro 4 being a borderline retarded autist w/ a bad heart due to having a geriatric mom and dad (as is always the case with children born to old ppl)

so wat i'm saying is the only real difference is the jews r descendants of an evil woman and come from a line of autism and weak hearts due 2 being bred by old farts

yeonmi park is my favorite defector

we're very lucky she lived in the village that worked on his immortality project

Last edited:

Chicago residents expressed frustration and anger with President Biden ahead of his visit to the city, warning that Black voters are turning on the Democratic Party in huge numbers.

P-Rae Easley and Betty Guider joined "FOX & Friends First" on Wednesday to explain why they think the city is no longer "the Democratic stronghold that they anticipated."

"The city is completely fed up with the Democratic Party. We are stepping over illegals every day. They are now trying to break into people's homes. Gas is through the roof, groceries are through the roof, violence is up. Nothing is comfortable here under Democratic leadership. We're all moving on," said Easley.

Guider explained that the Democratic Party has always counted on support from the Black community, but now Democrats seem to have stopped trying to appeal to Black voters.

Chicago residents furious over city's approval of migrant funding Video
"So many of our Black members have decided to change over, to switch from blue to red. And I think it's kind of too late now to come to Chicago to appeal to us. It's nothing here for him. We are fed up," said Guider.

Easley thinks more voters are going to vote for Trump despite Biden winning the city in 2020 by a landslide. She said the situation is changing quickly because of Democrats' policies on migrants.

"I think that they're definitely going to vote for Donald Trump, because we can't afford to keep subsidizing the illegals who are coming here. … People are proudly stating that they're going to vote for the first time in their lives, and they're going to run to the polls to vote for Donald John Trump," she added.

Guider explained that Chicago residents are tired of the same issues facing the city but meanwhile, support is available for illegal immigrants.

"Our school system here, particularly in the Black community, has suffered tremendously. Our students are leaving our communities to go to other schools. The crime rate is still very high here," she said.

Migrants on the floor and on cots at a makeshift shelter at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport

Recently arrived migrants sit on cots and the floor of a makeshift shelter operated by the city at O'Hare International Airport on Aug. 31, 2023. (Armando L. Sanchez/Chicago Tribune/Tribune News Service via Getty Images)

Guider said there are many unsolved murders and voters are infuriated to see resources being allocated to illegal immigrants.

"So many things that money could have been used for. And as a people here, we've been told that we have no money. There is no money for Chicago that has citizens here. But now all of a sudden, monies are coming in to support illegal aliens, not migrants, to support illegals. We are the citizens here, right? We've paid into the system. We're suffering," she said.

According to FOX 32 Chicago, Biden will be in Chicago on Wednesday for a fundraiser to support his campaign. Biden visited Chicago last month for another campaign fundraiser, and Vice President Harris will visit on May 16.

Have you guys talked about what to call swiss army knives now that they removed the knives? Swiss Army Tools? Yeah, tools sounds about right

Fed Ex 767 landed with failing wheels. This is upsetting because Fed Ex is one of the safest airlines. I heard it's a good place to work for pilots and they get paid more than equivalent commercial jobs at other companies.

I travel in a bit. I'll look up the risky planes and avoid them. I don't like air travel anyway. The older I get the more comfortable I am with long drives.

:lol:

Corporate America Is Going Un-Woke: Reversing DEI, Sustainability Plan

Then came the backlash. Over the past couple of years there's been an uproar, especially among conservatives, about the rise of "woke capitalism." Bud Light came under scrutiny from the right when it partnered with the transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney for a small-scale Instagram campaign last spring. Then Target took heat about its Pride merchandise, with some customers destroying displays in stores over a campaign it has run for years. These high-profile examples spooked companies, which are now afraid to poke the hyped-up right-wing bear. In the market, ESG funds haven't been doing so hot. According to Morningstar, investors pulled $13 billion out of sustainable funds in 2023 amid underperformance and political unease.

"It's a bona fide countermovement against both ESG and DEI," said Philip Mirvis, an organizational psychologist and research fellow at Babson College's Social Innovation Lab. "Certainly for businesses, this is about making money. And in the conventional logic, all of these issues represent risks."

The chilling effect is palpable. Fink won't say "ESG" anymore because, he says, it's been "weaponized." Asset managers are quieting down on ESG as part of a "greenhushing" trend. Some companies that made a big deal about their DEI efforts in 2020 are downsizing those, too. Data provided to me by FactSet, a financial-data company, shows that mentions of ESG and DEI in S&P 500 companies' quarterly earnings calls with analysts have taken a nosedive over the past few years. For the fourth quarter of 2020, 131 companies mentioned ESG, and 34 mentioned DEI or diversity and inclusion. For the fourth quarter of 2023, those numbers dropped to 28 and four.

Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 07-26-03 Corporate America got woke. Now it's having second thoughts.png

Back