Current news thread

I was kind of waiting for this. I hope their community service is long and beneficial for them.

Fuck those kids. I hope they get taught a lesson. But, fuck the violent criminals, looters, thieves and all other forms of asshats as well ;)

Didn't click.

In actual news:

TEL AVIV, Israel (AP) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Sunday that his government has voted unanimously to shut down the local offices of Qatar-owned broadcaster Al Jazeera, escalating Israel's long-running feud with the channel at a time when cease-fire negotiations with Hamas - mediated by Qatar - are gaining steam.

According to a statement from Netanyahu's office, the decision goes into effect immediately. It could include closing the channel's offices in Israel, confiscating broadcast equipment, preventing the broadcast of the channel's reports and blocking its websites, among other measures, the statement said.

Were Hitler alive today, I think I've found a Jew he could be friends with.

Doctorate +30 xp, 145k in chicago is about right.
I like the headline "DEMANDS"

lol

For a real look at what is going on, look at the initial negotiation packages exchanged by the district and the NEA.
What is the union asking for salary for a B.S./B.A with zero years xp? What is the district offering? That's where you begin, not with bullshit sensationalism.

Last edited:
It's Selena, not Salina, and yes, Yolanda was a fat ugly cunt.

Fun fact, I actually heard the gunshots that killed her. I was working at a place right down the street from the motel in 1995.

I had no idea who she was at the time when i turned on the radio going home and it was playing all over the radio stations.
u gotta b the whitest dood in all of san antone

I was kind of waiting for this. I hope their community service is long and beneficial for them.
kids w/ that kind of money wind up getting parks-related gigs where they show up 3 or 4 times for an hour or two and get signed off on having done the 100+ hrs they were supposed 2 do

kids w/ that kind of money wind up getting parks-related gigs where they show up 3 or 4 times for an hour or two and get signed off on having done the 100+ hrs they were supposed 2 do
Well that just put me in a pissy mood.

Al-Jazeera English regularly makes good pieces on how the jew subverts America. I recommend subscribing to their youtube.

It's not like an American network would ever make a doc about these killed American servicemen.

Well, time to buy an extra gas can and gas stabilizers.

Imagine a future with widespread unemployment, with the added problem that many available jobs are not viable because of gasoline costs. Seem like feds could enact a big spending bill at that point like the New Deal, but only create jobs in cities of their choosing and strong arm the public into moving there just to eat/live. How likely do you think this is?

FGIvOBM.jpeg

Nice to see they'll play hardball when it comes to some middle east shithole but they won't blink an eye when your own border is under assault :unsure:

Back