[cuba] headed to cuba tomorrow for the weekend

You and your coworkers know that you will have to see each other again on a regular basis. You are almost forced to interact and hopefully you will like each other.

Prostitutas aren't forced, one time fucky fucky and never see you again. NEXT

You and your coworkers know that you will have to see each other again on a regular basis. You are almost forced to interact and hopefully you will like each other.

Prostitutas aren't forced, one time fucky fucky and never see you again. NEXT

Yeah?

Well mine kept "cuming" back.
Calling me late late.
knocking at my door
calling at my window:lol:

:( .... well they used to
until
ANGIE:kiss: ran them off, .... threaten to beat em up. :rofl:
I haven't bothered to reload.:shrug:

Thing is most ya guys not playa's!

lol @ pic

she doesn't look that bad fraggle. Seems like a nice bod, well worth the $30 I'm sure. I spend more than that at a movie theater.

update: arrived in cuba yesterday, and the first customs officer i saw hit me up for travelers insurance (15 CUC). this was my third trip but the first time i was hit up for that. once i cleared that the second customs officer i saw took my passport to be screened, and once i cleared the metal detectors the third customs officer i saw asked me a shitload of questions and went through all my shit. afterwards, he apologized for the hassle, shook me hand, and welcomed me to cuba.

some ugly girl i fucked in cuba

16a47xi.jpg

krakbaby: i was suffering from an outbreak of genital warts when i was in spain, so i didnt fuck any hoes but i went to all the hoe spots and my buddy fucked a few as my "stunt cock" (i did all the negotiating)

Back