critique my fucking computer

OptimaPoint

Veteran X
compb2.jpg

comments, questions????

dont worry about prices, ill fuck around with those later

21" monitor, top of the line mobo, top of the line memory, top of the line video card, and a 3000+ processor. Mmhmm.

seriously, the CPU is ridiculously slow for that computer, scrap the Maxtor, go WD and lose tghe speakers and get something nice.

Yoda said:
seriously, the CPU is ridiculously slow for that computer, scrap the Maxtor, go WD and lose tghe speakers and get something nice.

The CPU is fine and can be overclocked a great deal easily.

There is nothing wrong with Maxtor drives.

I only use headphones so I can't comment on the speakers.

Breyer said:
The CPU is fine and can be overclocked a great deal easily.

There is nothing wrong with Maxtor drives.

I only use headphones so I can't comment on the speakers.

Why would you max the other settings and not maximize the CPU? Nothing was said about overclocking. Maxtor drives are more prone to breaking than WD drives. I've installed 300+ hard drives, Maxtor and Western Digital primarily and after having to replace hard drives for 4 years, I have concluded that I will never buy a Maxtor hard drive for my own personal use. As for the speakers, the ones that he listed were utter crap.

3500+ venice sounds like win from all the shit i read

it runs at a lower voltage than the clawhammer or whatever, therefore much cooler and better to overclock

I've been using maxtors exclusively for 5 - 6 years now and all my HD's are almost just as old.

Maxtor has been very good to me, those things rock.

Western Digital on the other hand have went to shit on the first month of purchase. :shrug:

Back