Crazy rollerblade jump

I use to be sponsored, and I skated for about 7 years. I've been trying to get back into it, but I've gotten too old and grown too much since then. I fell out of it, and it makes me really sad...

i used to skate with richie eisler at least a couple times a week during the summer, and i have seen him throw down some crazy shit (540 building gaps etc). i also have a vid somewhere of a guy that used to skate with us trying to clear ~12 feet of sidewalk off a 10 foot high balcony, but he clips on the balcony rail and lands ~10 feet vertical and 20 feet horizontal away on his head.

but anyway yeh double 15 set is pretty rad

HomeSlice said:
I use to be sponsored, and I skated for about 7 years. I've been trying to get back into it, but I've gotten too old and grown too much since then. I fell out of it, and it makes me really sad...
you ever compete? i may have been up against u at some point

I love it when you guys post vids of people i skate with! lol.. I wasnt there that day but thats Eric Perkett.. from Escondido, CA.. I live like 20 mins from him.. used to skate with him and his crew a lot.. hes like 5'6 and can jump over himself practically.. hes done other huge gaps.. ill see if i can get any of them.

logmans said:
you ever compete? i may have been up against u at some point
No, I wasn't professionaly sponsored... It was a local sponsership down here in Orlando, FL. I only competed in 4 compitions, and the highest I ever got was 4th place in vert. (And it was at a local skatepark)...

Scuzzle said:
did anyone else get about 50 billion pop-ups off of that site?

Yeah I used opera and I've nevr had one pop up, EVAR! with it.
Now this site totally just fucking spammed me.

Back