Countdown to Legions Beta: 5 Days to go

Open beta, to a previously open beta, for a game that shouldn't even be considered pre-alpha. Why anyone would be looking forward to yet another so-called 'beta' phase is beyond me.

GarageGames needs to take their games, and potential customers just a bit more seriously.

Im just hoping they roll back the physics/skiing change from thelast "Update". They totally fucked it up and made the terrain control your direction even MORe than Tv which was asstastic.

Essentially Inertia doesnt exist in their physics model, but it was manageable before te last update. Now you hit slightly sloped terrain and you almost turn left or right on it.

Definately not ready for prime time, but closed beta has not seemed to be working out too well either... everytime I log to test the game I find roughly 10 players spread across 8 servers. Need a bigger pool of players for testing, imo

Cool :D

it'll be nice to have more players to play against

hopefully the open beta build will have a new map or two...

Last edited:
Maybe they want more input from people than just telling them it sucks and bitching. Maybe try some constructive criticism and you may get better results...

Back