Cost of a Carton of Luckies/Marb Reds in Virginia

is that common there? the only people that do that here are poor people

like, if i were a failed hvac/candle store owner, i would probably smoke whatever it is you call diy fags

is that common there? the only people that do that here are poor people

like, if i were a failed hvac/candle store owner, i would probably smoke whatever it is you call diy fags

its a little early in the morning to stir the pot isn't it my mulatto friend?

nah never had much luck with rolling machines, prefer to do it by hand

I used to smoke pot back when I was younger, and rolling tobacco is so much better for you than ripping up a cigarette and using the baccy from it, so I guess the habit just stuck when I quit pot

rolling your own isnt considered 'poor' over here as such, but it is traditionally associated with students

oh hey juggs. and no, i've been up for a few hours now. :sunny:

mukky, i want to split a pitcher and a have couple fags with you, should you ever come to the US

nah never had much luck with rolling machines, prefer to do it by hand

I used to smoke pot back when I was younger, and rolling tobacco is so much better for you than ripping up a cigarette and using the baccy from it, so I guess the habit just stuck when I quit pot

rolling your own isnt considered 'poor' over here as such, but it is traditionally associated with students

pay no attention to the oreo, he has social issues due to his upbringing. lots of people roll their own to save cash here.

do you guys mix tobacco in with your weed over there? Never understood that

i was rolling my own for a little while, until my boss gave me his roller. it was actually really helpful and rolled them a lot tighter than i could handroll them. quit smoking over a month ago though. it feels like i lost a friend :(

pay no attention to the oreo, he has social issues due to his upbringing. lots of people roll their own to save cash here.

do you guys mix tobacco in with your weed over there? Never understood that

yeah it helps to burn the pot better if you put in a tiny bit of baccy

doubly so if you're smoking hash instead of green

but I dont roll my own to save cash, I just prefer the taste

also I cant stand filters, so I just use a card 'roach' for more tar-based goodness

also aww fourstar, I know how you feel, its how I felt when I quit pot

yeah it helps to burn the pot better if you put in a tiny bit of baccy

doubly so if you're smoking hash instead of green

but I dont roll my own to save cash, I just prefer the taste

also I cant stand filters, so I just use a card 'roach' for more tar-based goodness

also aww fourstar, I know how you feel, its how I felt when I quit pot

i would think that tobacco would fuck up the taste of weed, i know thats a euro thing though

Back