i only trust the official story

given by official government and corporate narratives

so far only thing we have to worry is delay on new iphone

and supply line issues and delivery slow down

which is far worse than death and dying imo

i mean we need our merch and without it there is no point to life anyways

i just hope this doesn't stop or slow the next star wars movie being released

or life will already be over

i live in chinatown in chicago and it's p much a ghost town over here, more folks were out during the snowpocalypse. great deals to be had !

Ukraine protesters attack buses carrying Wuhan evacuees amid coronavirus fears - CNN

200221034649-ukraine-bus-coronavirus-exlarge-169.jpg

Ukrainian riot police prepare to push back protesters, who planned to stop buses carrying passengers evacuated from the Chinese city of Wuhan, outside Novi Sarzhany, Ukraine on Thursday.

"Those people who today threw stones at the evacuees ... and law enforcement officers, injured nine police officers, one of them has serious injuries, we will make a decision on their punishment," Interior Minister Arsen Avakov said

jesus some people want and need to be a victim

life wife and i were walking on beach with her dog

got to a point where asian lady with very young kid in push car toy were on small sidewalk........hogging it all up

we walk around them, into road, and she starts intentionally open mouth coughing in our direction

i can tell she is faking but look at her strange anyways (like what u doing)

later i realized she thought we gave her room because we were racist against asians and cornavirus

we gave her room because we were nice and through our other interactions, before this event, already knew she was a giant pan faced bitch who was highly unpleasant to be around and wouldn't say hi back to you anyways.

later i saw on twitter this is something they have decided, like the hive minded ant people they are, to do all over the world to get back at us (for a disease that primarily involves them that they created).

think about that next time u go all jap car and fail 2 buy a ford truck and drive it up and down the road, u trade traitor boomer fuks :stab: omg death 2 cali boomers and praise be to allah

my mexican neighbor tells everyone im racist against mexicans. The truth is i just dont like his trash kids and the fact hes drunk at 2 pm running his mouth. How he managed to get out of the trailer park and into my neighborhood i have no idea.

also my wife is mexican and im from spain.. so lol

nothing wrong w/ being a racist

just ask bloomberg, netanyahu, soetoro, omar, the ~OhyphenC~, et al

the "ooooo racist! shame! shame!" shit is some srsly potent (((playbook))) stuff -- don't fall victim 2 the fraud

There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless.

Back