Convince me to vote Biden without mentioning Trump

joe-biden-clown-honk.jpg

so let me get this straight he volunteered to join after he was too old and then they kicked him out for being too cool and that's worse than draft dodging ??

No, he got an age waiver, because he had spent his youth fucking around, chasing hookers and doing drugs. Then in a last ditch attempt to create some kind of future for himself, he picked (arguably) the easiest branch, went in as an officer. He was set. All he had to do was shut the fuck up, put down the nose candy, and ride out his 4 years, then he would have come out, been an officer, likely with 'combat experience' and been ready to follow in his father's useless footsteps in government.

But he couldn't get hold of his addiction for even one month

No, he got an age waiver, because he had spent his youth fucking around, chasing hookers and doing drugs.

I think you're going too far, as we have no evidence that Donald Trump did drugs. The rest, ya we have the receipts for all that, through 3 marriages plus.

How did your marriage work out Vanster?

I've still two fewer marriages than Trump, and less kids, less mothers. Still pay more in taxes.

Pro-tip: A way to tell if the thread topic is going badly is when posters start asking each other about themselves.

I've still two fewer marriages than Trump, and less kids, less mothers. Still pay more in taxes.

Pro-tip: A way to tell if the thread topic is going badly is when posters start asking each other about themselves.

what about arrests?

I will not be voting for Biden but if I were to answer the OP question genuinely, it would be healthcare. If you are a lower middle class or poor person, losing Obamacare (however flawed) would affect you negatively. Obamacare led to about 20 million additional Americans finally having health insurance, and these were among the most vulnerable among us.

There's your answer.

Ya p much. If you're working too much to be 'poor' but not able to afford insurance or daycare - youd be better off just not working at all and scumming off the government tit.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Obamacare pretty much killed the small doctors office as they couldn't afford to digitize patient records to comply with obamacare. Seriously, in my area two local hospitals gobbled up all the independent offices, turning business owners into employees. Who were eventually worked harder and harder until they quit or stopped caring. Now we have shitty health care and no choices. Doctors at my wife's office see 35+ patients a day.

yeah, but you're up on him in count of brides with choke marks and publix intox arrests, so you got that going for you

Back