Contractor Fun

The text I sent him got his attention. Contractor came driving in my yard all reckless like the drugged out idiot he is. It's overcast and his pupils are super dilated.

Talking trash the he's going to "break my back", and other fantasies he concocted in his drug stupor not knowing I would put him in a rear naked choke in an instant after I maimed him by taking one of his eyes.

He was telling me to come out of my yard and fight him. I didnt fight him because there is no honor in engaging an opponent far below my level. Would be like I beat up a toddler. Def no honor in that.

I told him all he had to do was return the mats he stole. He ran his mouth. I ran mine. He threatened me several times. I did not threaten him not even once. Nice shouting match though.

Oh get this. He called me a heroin and meth addict. LOL. Not knowing Sept 11th of this year is year 10 of being off the hard stuff. Hell I still have the case of beer I bought at the start of summer. Only drank 2 beers in all this time. He's a fool thinking he knows me when he doesn't even know himself. Projecting his short comings upon me. Fascinating stuff.

Anyway I've printed out all proofs. The receipt he wrote out. LOL. Printed pic of money paid, pics of mats he stole. Printed out the law he broke so the officer can see the law he broke. Felony. Max 5 years and 10k fine. Called Law Enforcement. Officer will respond as soon as possible.

I choose Love but there is a time for everything as stated in Ecclesiastics. Not what I wanted but it is what it is. Hope dude sobers up and sorts himself out. Drugs are bad and will destroy you. Like he is finding out. Remember kids. I'm a faggot. Not a pussy. I'm fair but firm, and super smart. Best not to try me. Will post again after LEO gets here and gets this sorted.

UPDATE: Chief of Police responded. Said because receipt says "builder supplies material" I am fucked. Those of you who said I was fucked were spot on. Excellent analysis goys. +rep for you. I did indeed learn a life lesson. Fuck humans because they are scum. 10k is pocket change so no worries. GG WP

Contractor wrote this out as a receipt. NOTE: None of what he outlined in the scope, and charged me for, was completed.

SV3kEFD.jpg

Spoiler

Discuss and thank you.
I guess that's what contracts look like in shit bum America

yeah your first tip you were dealing with a trashy contractor would have been the hand written note on schoolbook paper.

Might as well have taken it on a napkin

You have a receipt of money paid with his signature, I don't think you will get a dime back because he is an addict, but you can get him jailed for fraud I would think.

if u can prove u provided the materials then u can get fraggle 2 lawyer the shit out of him b/c of breach of whale tract or w/e

UPDATE: Chief of Police responded. Said because receipt says "builder supplies material" I am fucked. Those of you who said I was fucked were spot on. Excellent analysis goys. +rep for you. I did indeed learn a life lesson. Fuck humans because they are scum. 10k is pocket change so no worries. GG WP
R:rofl:O:rofl:F:rofl:L
dumfuckcuck pussyass effemcuck fukn pussyass l0s3r u got rekt bitch now go stfd n lik ya woondz smdh lol :jester:

so you paid a guy to steal from you and not do any work, then you made sure everyone knew what a sucker you were by getting in a big yelling match about it on the lawn and threatening to naked rear end a guy who still walked away with your cash in hand, and even the cops told you to fuck off

good thing you're an hiv rent boy, otherwise that'd be a pretty embarrassing week

so many tehvul quotes in this thread to bump but whatever
lol, every time he hits bottom it just opens up and drops a little lower

This is why I do stuff myself. Probably not pro quality but 1/10 the price n I don’t get ripped off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
when you can't afford another 5 gal of paint, perhaps getting competent contractors to do anything for you is a bit beyond your means anyway, so not really an option in the first place

The text I sent him got his attention. Contractor came driving in my yard all reckless like the drugged out idiot he is. It's overcast and his pupils are super dilated.

Talking trash the he's going to "break my back", and other fantasies he concocted in his drug stupor not knowing I would put him in a rear naked choke in an instant after I maimed him by taking one of his eyes.

He was telling me to come out of my yard and fight him. I didnt fight him because there is no honor in engaging an opponent far below my level. Would be like I beat up a toddler. Def no honor in that.

I told him all he had to do was return the mats he stole. He ran his mouth. I ran mine. He threatened me several times. I did not threaten him not even once. Nice shouting match though.

Oh get this. He called me a heroin and meth addict. LOL. Not knowing Sept 11th of this year is year 10 of being off the hard stuff. Hell I still have the case of beer I bought at the start of summer. Only drank 2 beers in all this time. He's a fool thinking he knows me when he doesn't even know himself. Projecting his short comings upon me. Fascinating stuff.

Anyway I've printed out all proofs. The receipt he wrote out. LOL. Printed pic of money paid, pics of mats he stole. Printed out the law he broke so the officer can see the law he broke. Felony. Max 5 years and 10k fine. Called Law Enforcement. Officer will respond as soon as possible.

I choose Love but there is a time for everything as stated in Ecclesiastics. Not what I wanted but it is what it is. Hope dude sobers up and sorts himself out. Drugs are bad and will destroy you. Like he is finding out. Remember kids. I'm a faggot. Not a pussy. I'm fair but firm, and super smart. Best not to try me. Will post again after LEO gets here and gets this sorted.

the first paragraph makes it sound like you called the contractor mi'lady.

so you paid a guy to steal from you and not do any work, then you made sure everyone knew what a sucker you were by getting in a big yelling match about it on the lawn and threatening to naked rear end a guy who still walked away with your cash in hand, and even the cops told you to fuck off

good thing you're an hiv rent boy, otherwise that'd be a pretty embarrassing week

Chief told me I would win in Civil Court so there's that. He was the one who started yelling, because he was scared that way neighboirs would be looking. Then went on a texting spree to me so long/emotional a high school valley girl would blush. Rent? The fuck? Did you just get out of being in jail for a year or something?

Nothing to be embarrassed about. I did my end of everything. Sarge told me last nite he was proud of me for not putting a crossbow bolt thru that guys face.

Chief told me I would win in Civil Court so there's that. He was the one who started yelling, because he was scared that way neighboirs would be looking. Then went on a texting spree to me so long/emotional a high school valley girl would blush. Rent? The fuck? Did you just get out of being in jail for a year or something?

Nothing to be embarrassed about. I did my end of everything. Sarge told me last nite he was proud of me for not putting a crossbow bolt thru that guys face.

sorry you can't just stop being an hiv rent boy, definitely not if your road to home ownership crossed the bridge of "man who i was having hiv rent sex with died and left his house/aids to me"

Back